• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Roe v. Wade

Snake

Look we all agree blacks should have abortions. But white women should be forced to live in absolute shame and be shackled forever for their decisions. They should live in fear of how the family and neighborhood (or social meida) talk about her behind her back

The final solution (if you disagree you are a gay nigger): Pro abortion for minorities and white women who fuck minorities, ban abortion for white women unless it or the woman is retarded
Of course you see arguments that it’ll make poos an even bigger problem, but spics don’t abort anyway and niggers will resort to dumpster babies. White women race mixers isn’t as prevalent as it’s made out to be. If anything it’s probably the lowest. Dating app data shows they hate niggers.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I would say I support abortion being legal, but I also won't lift a finger to support abortion rights. The anti-abortion Republicans are nutjobs, but also support gun rights, so I made peace with voting for them.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Abortion should be 100% legal and accessible, but the name officially changed to “killing a baby.” I used to not care about it, but seeing the entitlement and consumerist tendencies of the pro-abortion crowd is making me reconsider out of spite. Let people get them if they need to, but you should feel bad about it.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
It's murder and I'm fine with it. Enough unwanted and abused kids around already who are only going to grow up to be societal burdens as it is. Being anti abortion just makes you pro junkie and homeless imo. They'll eventually be aborted by cops anyway.

G

I want this realm to put as many people in hell as possible, so I support abortions.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Pro-Choicer's are fucking ghouls that went too far. Simple as.

When you release a paper advocating the concept of after-birth abortions (https://jme.bmj.com/content/39/5/261), while passing laws allowing for late-term terminations, without even trying to have the argument over whether this is ethically and morally sound but instead doubling-down on the petulant, tired, one-dimensional "My body, my choice" argument; you get this. Republicans would've left this alone if you left Roe v, Wade where it was at. But Dems, once again, overplay their hand by letting the worst people into the argument, unvetted and unfettered.