• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Roe v. Wade

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
ANYTHING that makes women's lives harder and more constricted is a force of good

It should be like this where you have to shamefully go to a doctor who has a good likelihood of killing you in the process of abortion e.g.

Four days after this story was broadcast, an unsigned letter arrived at the Coral Gables Police Department. The typewritten note said that Judith Hyams died from complications during an illegal abortion and that her body was dumped in Biscayne Bay near Miami.

Something about that sentence just rings right to me

Snake

I'd rather see the 19th amendment overturned and eliminate the problem at the source
E6747ABD-7F2B-4B27-BACC-124AB555C31F.jpeg

G

Waste of fawkin time. Even if it gets overturned, most states will legalize it. The ones that don't will have neighboring states with abortion centers right at the border.

Snake

Waste of fawkin time. Even if it gets overturned, most states will legalize it. The ones that don't will have neighboring states with abortion centers right at the border.
Well, chowlld. I would say they need to check residency, but since when does fucking ID mean anything anymore.

G

I lean a bit right these days but I've always been pro-choice. I don't think anyone should be forced to carry a pregnancy if they don't want to. Last thing the world needs is more unwanted and/or poorly raised children.
Just don't have sex in the first place. That's what I do. Sniff.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I personally couldn’t give two shits if you want to get an abortion. I will never support it but it has no impact on my life whatsoever. The people fighting so hard to ban abortion are nut jobs if you ask me, I don’t understand the point of trying so hard to ban something so trivial. If anything, it means less niggers running around.
It’s the bizarro leftist / Patrick S. Tomlinson morality, in my opinion.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Look we all agree blacks should have abortions. But white women should be forced to live in absolute shame and be shackled forever for their decisions. They should live in fear of how the family and neighborhood (or social meida) talk about her behind her back

The final solution (if you disagree you are a gay nigger): Pro abortion for minorities and white women who fuck minorities, ban abortion for white women unless it or the woman is retarded