Where we at with Nilsson?

Seemed like a fun dude

1642583612031.png

A three-and-a-half octave range. He was so many famous musicians' favorite musician. A self-destructive genius he was. One of his lost jewels is a track called "All I Think About is You". It's one of the most beautiful songs ever written. His only fault was not being more consistent with his albums. Brilliance would often share space with empty novelty tunes and it diminished his importance. Sometimes that novelty melded with his genius and stuff like "Coconut" was born.

Other standout tracks: "Always", "Something True," "Take 54" and the rest of "Son of Schmilson"

Popeye (1980) is a masterpiece as well.

A three-and-a-half octave range. He was so many famous musicians' favorite musician. A self-destructive genius he was. One of his lost jewels is a track called "All I Think About is You". It's one of the most beautiful songs ever written. His only fault was not being more consistent with his albums. Brilliance would often share space with empty novelty tunes and it diminished his importance. Sometimes that novelty melded with his genius and stuff like "Coconut" was born.

Other standout tracks: "Always", "Something True," "Take 54" and the rest of "Son of Schmilson"

Popeye (1980) is a masterpiece as well.

Also owned the Curzon Square flat in London that Keith Moon and Mama Cass checked out in, I was in the flat below a few weeks ago....nothing special tbh