• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with niggers screaming/yelling and saying catchphrases like ‘bing bing’

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
A soyboy coworker of mine brought this bing bong shit up a couple months ago at work. He had told me he got it from Reddit when I asked when it meant. He was shocked that I didn't know what it was. I watched about 35 seconds and stopped. I figured if it's popular on TODAY'S normy Reddit, then it must be fucking awful.

G

you have a shitty shamrock tattooed on your hand

stop acting like you’re in mensa or can look down on any other race

you are a violent potato nigger
I'm Spanish not Irish, stupid.

And I'm sorry if your butt is hurt that a simple Google search will prove me right that black people on average have a much lower IQ than everyone else on average. I didn't do that, I'm just stating the facts here, nigger lover.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
It's specifically a Knicks catchphrase. No, idea about the origin but I assure you it's gay.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I'm just stating the facts here,
c7eefeb217864ec60cb61fa359331fba.jpg

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Your grandfather was a goddamned liar, sport. I don't shoot dice, I don't huff glue and I had nothing to do with the fucking Watergate thing. I don't care what you heard. Fuck off.
That’s what I told him, Abe. Honest! I told him you ain’t the dice throwin’ type.
he also said your acting in The Godfather was worse than Brando’s fake jawline. Should I stop communicating with him permanently?