• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Michael Jackson?

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
1595952912267.jpg

LOL, this is his girl friend, and I heard she's taller than him...
Sounds pretty embarrassing for him, but that would be hot if she were just towering over me.

She dumped him years ago, pulled out a phone and recorded him crying like a fag because he didn't want her working at hot topic or some shit. Probably knew some other metal head would steal her away from this fluke relationship.

In like 2015, she was one of those MAGA thots who gained followers by pretending to be tradcathy while showing off her juicy ass.
She was one of those corny bitches who pretended to love serial killers, so of course she was wooed by his cringey "COOL GUY" sticking up for michael jackson videos.

He definitely snatched her in her prime though. She was smoking hot before him. He must have done a number on her, as Now she hates men, she put on a bunch of muscle, and looks like the wrestler Chyna. I mourn her shapely, doughy fresh out of high school body. Why would anyone fuck a musclebound woman?

1595954247121.jpg

6Rlk4flVggr7S4zc49OGvIlnw79iDZwRxwoNCgwOeIE.jpg

30qxb80yy1q71.jpg

url

125194334_717991475511058_5734720146710093645_n-jpg.1928215

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Why would anyone fuck a musclebound woman?
IDK, guess you just gotta be the right kinda guy...

She dumped him years ago, pulled out a phone and recorded him crying like a fag because he didn't want her working at hot topic or some shit. Probably knew some other metal head would steal her away from this fluke relationship.

In like 2015, she was one of those MAGA thots who gained followers by pretending to be tradcathy while showing off her juicy ass.
She was one of those corny bitches who pretended to love serial killers, so of course she was wooed by his cringey "COOL GUY" sticking up for michael jackson videos.

He definitely snatched her in her prime though. She was smoking hot before him. He must have done a number on her, as Now she hates men, she put on a bunch of muscle, and looks like the wrestler Chyna. I mourn her shapely, doughy fresh out of high school body.
That bad huh...
Well, she'll grow out of that phase.