Where we at with Ip2 IRL streamer “Cheeto” macing some crazy girl he catfished off tinder

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Shits fucked. I dont know the whole story but he catfishes girls off tinder/whatever then just fucks with them when they show up. This girl was obviously mentally fucked. Homeless and with a baby. Cheeto demands she slap him. She says no. He demands she do it, so she does it, then this happens:

Piece of shit spic attacking crazy chick out of nowhere
Who's Cheeto and why is he cat fishing these broads?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
tweet59398.png

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
This reminds me of that time a guy stomped on a homeless mans cake
These people are on a different level when it comes to degeneracy. They make money off of shit like this and the wider pull it gets on forums like ours. I guess the shock value is the one overriding similarity there but O&A never really put themselves in harms way quite like these losers do, macing bouncers, storming the Capitol etc. There were a lot of weird IRL stories on the show but I guess we'd have to have strapped a phone and a bluetooth speaker to every pest in the Tri-state area in the late 90s to know the answer.

G

ok....what is this? Why do you know what it is? What is IP2? What the fuck is going on?
There used to be a huge streamer called Ice Poseidon. He had a subreddit that got banned, so they made another one, r/iceposeidon2, hence the "IP2" name. It's a clique of extremely degenerate streamers who get drunk and do drugs and start drama on stream and get arrested and shit.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I used to watch a lotta IP2 content to be honest witcha. Stopped following it for the most part around early 2019 when all the original streamers left or got booted.