Where we at with Ip2 IRL streamer “Cheeto” macing some crazy girl he catfished off tinder

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Shits fucked. I dont know the whole story but he catfishes girls off tinder/whatever then just fucks with them when they show up. This girl was obviously mentally fucked. Homeless and with a baby. Cheeto demands she slap him. She says no. He demands she do it, so she does it, then this happens:

Piece of shit spic attacking crazy chick out of nowhere

Monk

The full version is even worse. He brought a bottle of vodka and they drink pretty much the whole thing at that picnic table. Stupid of her to drink like that around someone she doesn't know but his reason for bringing it was to get her fucked up so she'd be less likely to leave after he starts fucking with her.

Phish

The full version is even worse. He brought a bottle of vodka and they drink pretty much the whole thing at that picnic table. Stupid of her to drink like that around someone she doesn't know but his reason for bringing it was to get her fucked up so she'd be less likely to leave after he starts fucking with her.

You keep up w ip2? Theres at least one other person on here who keeps up w it too. You see when cheeto brought the tranny back to his hotel and went to get Redbull and the Text To Speech started saying he was going to get a saw and he was gonna kill the tranny on stream for us and she was ina “online sniff kill room” and “she” freaked out and ran. It made the right call.

I caught speeding the other day. Hes 3 months clean, skateboarding and working full time. Talk about a 180.

Last edited:

Phish

Got them alice nudes?
They keep going up then mods taking them down. See the face shot of her looking back? Its her naked on a bed doggy looking back spread open. Nothing extraordinary although she looks wayyyy better naked and has a pretty pussy. (Little hair on the asshole). Pretty pink nipples. Shes a nasty whore though. Id never.

edit: heres a little version of the pics

Monk

You keep up w ip2? Theres at least one other person on here who keeps up w it too. You see when cheeto brought the tranny back to his hotel and went to get Redbull and the Text To Speech started saying he was going to get a saw and he was gonna kill the tranny on stream for us and she was ina “online sniff kill room” and “she” freaked out and ran. It made the right call.

I caught speeding the other day. Hes 3 months clean, skateboarding and working full time. Talk about a 180.
I know about these IRL streamers that do crazy shit but I don't really keep up with it. I don't have a problem with it as long as they're the ones bearing the brunt of whatever happens or as long as they don't go totally overboard but what that spic faggot did was way over the line for me. The shit Frank Hassle would do is about as fucked up as it gets as far as that sort of thing goes and I still find it funny. Encouraging someone to get fucked up like that for the sole purpose of putting them in a state where they can't defend themselves is just being a sick, malicious piece of garbage.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain

Nice mask, faggot

Phish

ok....what is this? Why do you know what it is? What is IP2? What the fuck is going on?
Buncha degenerates that live stream their lives and get into drama. Some of them get in groups and get in RVs and travel, some just sit at their computer playing video games. But all of their channels get posted to Ip2 and Ip2 is Ice Poseidons “old fanbase” so its just another forum, just gayer than this one.