• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Heather O'Rourke being killed by Hollywood pedos?

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
I think that we have all heard variations of this story in passing, but this article goes into greater lengths about it that, in my mind, pretty much makes it sound like that's exactly what happened.

What ya think, fellow bruthamen?

G

I don't want to believe stuff like this because it's just too soul-crushingly depressing to think that a person could do something like that. Having said that, you never know.

G

He must have a huge hog.
A5qCcKV.png

G

One thing that doesn't make sense in that article is saying she guest starred on the TV show Rocky Road, was molested on it and died a couple of days later. A quick search says the show was cancelled in the summer of 1987. She died in February 1988. Why don't the people who write this shit check their facts and dates first. Spielberg does look like a pedo in that picture with her though. But going on the fact that almost all his early and mid career films feature at least one young boy in them, I always took him for a boy-oriented nonce.