• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Furries? πŸ¦„πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ€”

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
β€Ž
β€Ž
I remember when furries were the weirdest thing on the internet. Everyone made fun of them regardless of politics. Now they are practically genteel compared to what people will admit to on Twitter and Reddit.

They paved the way for people to wear their sexual deviancy in public.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
β€Ž
β€Ž
furfaghands.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
β€Ž
β€Ž
I remember when furries were the weirdest thing on the internet. Everyone made fun of them regardless of politics. Now they are practically genteel compared to what people will admit to on Twitter and Reddit.

They paved the way for people to wear their sexual deviancy in public.
I think we should blame faggots on this tho

Westboro Baptist Church warned us about this,

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Aren't they just ugly people who wear these costumes so they can have anonymous sex with other ugly people? They should be tied in sacks and drowned.
if it was just that i'd say "ok, whatever" but these people get super into it, believe their fursona is their "Real Self" etc and obsess about it. And every one tries to claim to "unique" animal so they can be more special, then argue online with anyone else who claims that as their fursona,. Also I worked with a girl who was a furry years ok. Fat and Weird as Fuck. Though I was friendly with her, she had some crush on me that I made it clear I didn't reciprocate. But that didn't stop her from cockblocking me with this cute blonde there who was actually interested in me for some reason. Like whenever we were talking she'd go out of her way to make her way over and involve herself in the conversation. Then at a party with some coworkers she got drunk and kept hitting on me. The blonde girl was a sloot who was "taking a break from college" after partying a bit too hard, and wore nothing but yoga pants to work. So I guess i'm saying Fuck Furries

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
β€Ž
β€Ž
Everyone once in a while one of these faggots gets arrested and their computers are inspected by police. And they are filled with dog fucking videos including homemade ones. Some of them openly discuss bestiality on social media without consequence. They want the next letter in LGBTQP to be D for dogfuckers.
I'll admit to in the past having shot a load or two or twenty watching clips of various good looking women getting fucked by their dogs. I mainly like (or used to) seeing chicks doing various things that they know are very naughty or taboo. I see that as a distinctly separate thing from the furry faggotry. None of my beeswax I guess. Nigger fuckers are garbage though and should be banished from civilization.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
β€Ž
β€Ž
I'll admit to in the past having shot a load or two or twenty watching clips of various good looking women getting fucked by their dogs. I mainly like (or used to) seeing chicks doing various things that they know are very naughty or taboo. I see that as a distinctly separate thing from the furry faggotry. None of my beeswax I guess. Nigger fuckers are garbage though and should be banished from civilization.
Jesus Christ, dude.