Where we at with feeling gay sometimes?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
This one time I met Manu Bennett and this God damn bastard was so handsome that it hurt. It was at a Spartacus event so everyone was there.

I met Viva Bianca and Jesus Christ was she gorgeous, fuckin fat tits on display. Lucy Lawless was there and she was one of first women I ever wanted to fuck. Xena man. Who the fuck can beat that?

Katrina Law. What a fucking angel. Eliza Dushku was there for some reason. She sent my dick into overload. My point is, there were so many beautiful women there that day. And yet...my main memory from that day is stupid fucking Manu Bennett and his beautiful chin. He fucking chuckled and it sent tingles down my spine. I've never felt so gay.

My girl at the time was giggling, she was so intranced by him.
It is definitely very gay not to only feel that way but to also share it with us.

The best remedy i know is to post nudes of your girlfriend to the forums, it will not cure your sexual confusion, but it will raise our respect towards you back to normal.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Not gay, but kinda gay.

I grew up in one of those gang neighborhoods and had no choice but to hang out with them seeing as most were my friends who became members and we all knew each other. Any time I was in their little hangout house I would feel safe due to their vicious ways. The protection of burly men.

Stent

swatchsticker
Not gay, but kinda gay.

I grew up in one of those gang neighborhoods and had no choice but to hang out with them seeing as most were my friends who became members and we all knew each other. Any time I was in their little hangout house I would feel safe due to their vicious ways. The protection of burly men.
Hold my pocket, homie!

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Not gay, but kinda gay.

Remember that known cocksucker Jim Norton was also in a gang called The Lords. So nigga u is gay.

G

Some people in middle school thought I was gay cause I'd tickle my buddies. Never had a desire for cawk. I just love my niggas.

I remember seeing fight club for the first time as a teenager and thinking Brad Pitt was ridiculously handsome. I then wondered if that made me gay. So I asked myself if I wanted to fuck him, to which the answer was no. That was that.
Reminds me of when I was in 5th grade. The school library had these books on the history of each baseball team. Those were some of my favorite books to check out. I remember this girl named Jessica I had a crush on got mad at me for some reason and noticed I was reading one of those books so she said it was because I was gay and liked looking at the guys. I spent the weekend looking at Babe Ruth and Carl Yastrzemski trying to decide if I wanted to fuck them. Hard pass on Ruth. Yaz is a maybe.