• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Fat Broads?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Nope.

Small, hard tits and an arse like a ten-year-old boy or GTFO.
1DEAE637-3E89-445E-A791-EFF484DA49A3.jpeg

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I fuckin love em. My last ex was a good 260. She was barren so I'd have her get on top and just flop around like a big sweaty walrus when we'd fuck. Bury my face in her belly. Just feeling her weight on top of me made me so hard. Then I realized all we had in common was alcoholism and traumatic upbringings and also she was cheating on me. You ever wanna feel like a complete fucking faggot, have an obese lady cheat on you. Talk about humble pie.
That's the problem though, she was focusing too much on the pie.

P

potatopeeler63

Exactly zero percent of these broads have low self esteem in America in 2022. Everyone of them would get hit on multiple times a day and have a trail of niggers in the street catcalling them.
not to uuuuhhhhfended you mr faggotry but maybe talk to more women, everyone of them is completely insecure, contrary to popular belief da social media makes them even more insecure because they’re comparing themselves to photoshopped whores all day in their child like brains. Not to mention the daddy issues from half of em growing up in divorced families

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
fat bitches upset me. i get so offended when they're not ashamed of their bodies like all the times i've had fat roommates in rehab and they would undress in front of me. like why do they think that is acceptable.
i don't really care what men are attracted to, they will fuck bologna in a paper towel tube. i guarantee you no man has ever been ashamed to be seen with me because i'm too thin. for other reasons, sure.
As much as I hate to admit it you are pretty. But you’d look a lot better if you put on weight. A lot better. You’re naturally skinny so you’d have to work out while putting on weight.

as much as a nigger as you can be you have this late 90s outlook on beauty that tells me you wish you were white and have deep hatred for your black roots.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
not to uuuuhhhhfended you mr faggotry but maybe talk to more women, everyone of them is completely insecure, contrary to popular belief da social media makes them even more insecure because they’re comparing themselves to photoshopped whores all day in their child like brains. Not to mention the daddy issues from half of em growing up in divorced families
Gotta be honest I’ve never spoken to a secure and confident woman in my life. And I’ve had the displeasure of speaking to a lot of them.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
As much as I hate to admit it you are pretty. But you’d look a lot better if you put on weight. A lot better. You’re naturally skinny so you’d have to work out while putting on weight.

as much as a nigger as you can be you have this late 90s outlook on beauty that tells me you wish you were white and have deep hatred for your black roots.
thanks brother. i don't look good fat.
i don't hate being black and my outlook comes from my traumatic time as a model i was always 1 inch too big in the hips and they never let me forget it.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
i don't hate being black and my outlook comes from my traumatic time as a model i was always 1 inch too big in the hips and they never let me forget it.
Not fat but have you ever tried to gain 10-15 pounds while working out. Add some ass and legs. It would definitely put you up 2 points. And if you’re worried about losing your jawline and facial features you could cut after. The weight not yourself.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
lol no i've never worked out and i'm not going to start
Sweetheart. You’re not old but you’re a woman so you know what I’m saying. If you ever want a man to stay with you for the rest of your life you’re going to have to compromise on some level. I’m not saying work out. But you better be one amazing girlfriend for as crazy as you are and having children by a different man.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Sweetheart. You’re not old but you’re a woman so you know what I’m saying. If you ever want a man to stay with you for the rest of your life you’re going to have to compromise on some level. I’m not saying work out. But you better be one amazing girlfriend for as crazy as you are and having children by a different man.
i wish i could say who my nigga is because you guys would be impressed
i'm happy with my body i aint changing shit. maybe a lil tummy tuck honestly

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
i wish i could say who my nigga is because you guys would be impressed
i'm happy with my body i aint changing shit. maybe a lil tummy tuck honestly
Lol dude if we’d be impressed then what are the odds this is the man who’s going to take care of you into old age. If hes even dating you exclusively.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Lol dude if we’d be impressed then what are the odds this is the man who’s going to take care of you into old age. If hes even dating you exclusively.
that's really not important to me i have no interest in getting married ever again. i'm happy for now i'll figure out the rest later.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Was this the bosses giving you hell, or your fellow models?

Giving me vibes of some of Gosia's early experiences as a dancer.