• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Fat Broads?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I know everyone’s idea of fat is different. For myself a woman who has extra weight but a fat round jiggly ass ( the kind that would have a fat ass even if she was skinny ) and nice tits with a pretty face. Is A OK in my book. I even prefer it in some cases.

other types of fat women include the pretty face that should be skinny body type. Who don’t have any of the curves thick women have. depending on the height. I can tolerate this.

the fat woman who isn’t too fat but is built like box. Narrow hips horrible flat ass usually have big but long tube sock like tits. Some of these may have pretty faces but are a no go for me.

the fat broad who naturally has giant tits. But now has absurdly large tits because of her weight. I’ve seen these come in pretty and ugly. I’m undecided on these.

last the all around fat. Fat face to the point where they have no facial features. Large stomach shaped similar to a ball. The truly unfuckable for me.

where you guys at with fat broads? I know we’ve touched on this before. I know a couple fat wives they seem to be very nice pleasant and accommodating.

G

I will prefer a fat pretty bitch to a skinny/bony one...Niki type builds are a no go. She has to be hour glass or pear shaped and her wrists/ankles should remain delicate. Some of these cornfed, robust women have wrists as thick as a lumberjack and those are a hard pass for me.

G

I know everyone’s idea of fat is different. For myself a woman who has extra weight but a fat round jiggly ass ( the kind that would have a fat ass even if she was skinny ) and nice tits with a pretty face. Is A OK in my book. I even prefer it in some cases.

other types of fat women include the pretty face that should be skinny body type. Who don’t have any of the curves thick women have. depending on the height. I can tolerate this.

the fat woman who isn’t too fat but is built like box. Narrow hips horrible flat ass usually have big but long tube sock like tits. Some of these may have pretty faces but are a no go for me.

the fat broad who naturally has giant tits. But now has absurdly large tits because of her weight. I’ve seen these come in pretty and ugly. I’m undecided on these.

last the all around fat. Fat face to the point where they have no facial features. Large stomach shaped similar to a ball. The truly unfuckable for me.

where you guys at with fat broads? I know we’ve touched on this before. I know a couple fat wives they seem to be very nice pleasant and accommodating.
1) Of course.
2) Maybe when drunk.
3) Maybe to end a dry patch or after a bad breakup.
4) Yes but don't tell anyone about it and don't be seen in public with them.
5) No.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
that lawyers sister
I will prefer a fat pretty bitch to a skinny/bony one...Niki type builds are a no go. She has to be hour glass or pear shaped and her wrists/ankles should remain delicate. Some of these cornfed, robust women have wrists as thick as a lumberjack and those are a hard pass for me.
i agree completely. Too skinny Is a huge turn off. Feel bad for these bitches starving themselves for no reason. men want to fuck something soft unless they’re fags like Anthony

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
1) Of course.
2) Maybe when drunk.
3) Maybe to end a dry patch or after a bad breakup.
4) Yes but don't tell anyone about it and don't be seen in public with them.
5) No.
Respectable. While we’re here already. In the area of fat wives. Idk if I hate anyone in the o&a universe like how I hate landau. Was rewatching coonskins call about his fat wife. And how fucking self righteous this little nigger got about his fat wife being called fat. I hope he’s killed.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I don't care as long as they have some kind of shape that doesn't resemble a pineapple or a barrel and don't smell gross.
I completely spaced on smell. Oddly enough I’ve encountered a couple pretty girls who think it’s fine to not wash their assholes and pussies properly because they’re cute. We should start beheading these misbehaving miserable creatures.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
BBW lover here. I would never date a skinny chick. I like chicks around 200 though, the 300 pound ladies are too much for me! I think that MM Schill and Betsy and both sexy and they get tons of hate here!
You’re who I’m lookin for. Can you give me some pics of your ideal fat. And some insight into the mind of a bbw lover.

P

potatopeeler63

Not marriage material because they will blow up but hands down the best fucks because of their low self esteem from the love handle spillage

8447F2A6-E4EC-4746-9D26-B2A29EDF6AAF.jpeg
1C475A45-1A1B-4801-8377-5BFB208BD4B0.jpeg
199C909C-9C7D-4A4C-BBCB-7197F818D20B.jpeg
A696BB48-5082-4DC9-8F35-6AAE4C71AD8A.jpeg
70315D35-5687-445D-A96D-AAE1AA5887E9.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Not marriage material because they will blow up but hands down the best fucks because of their low self esteem from the love handle spillage

View attachment 21611View attachment 21612View attachment 21613View attachment 21614View attachment 21615
I would drop every woman I have any contact with for the first one. I don’t see myself getting married but if that bitch cooks cleans and can raise children I’d reconsider. I don’t even consider her fat tbh

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
There are some chubbier girls who I'd absolutely love to fuck, but I don't like the idea of being seen with them in public.

Chubby is definitely preferable to skinny with no shape or tits, or God forbid a muscular girl. I would've fucked Chyna from the 1999-2001 period but that's a freak thing, most muscly women are gross. Actually I changed my mind, muscular is preferable to girls who look like they survived Auschwitz.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
BBW lover here. I would never date a skinny chick. I like chicks around 200 though, the 300 pound ladies are too much for me! I think that MM Schill and Betsy and both sexy and they get tons of hate here!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whose gimmick account is this? Is it the same retard who is running the "gay for the stay" prison account as well?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
fat bitches upset me. i get so offended when they're not ashamed of their bodies like all the times i've had fat roommates in rehab and they would undress in front of me. like why do they think that is acceptable.
i don't really care what men are attracted to, they will fuck bologna in a paper towel tube. i guarantee you no man has ever been ashamed to be seen with me because i'm too thin. for other reasons, sure.

G

I would drop every woman I have any contact with for the first one. I don’t see myself getting married but if that bitch cooks cleans and can raise children I’d reconsider. I don’t even consider her fat tbh
Same. The first broad is almost perfect to me. We can get her on a Peloton to burn off some of the fat if necessary. The other ones I'd bang discreetly.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I fuckin love em. My last ex was a good 260. She was barren so I'd have her get on top and just flop around like a big sweaty walrus when we'd fuck. Bury my face in her belly. Just feeling her weight on top of me made me so hard. Then I realized all we had in common was alcoholism and traumatic upbringings and also she was cheating on me. You ever wanna feel like a complete fucking faggot, have an obese lady cheat on you. Talk about humble pie.