• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with enjoying things?

G

Cheap vodka with water or juice along with watching old movies. All the new ones suck. Not being an old foggy.

The Edge, Glengarry Glen Ross (insert joke), Arsenic and Old Lace, Jason Part 6 (it’s funny as fuck without being meta gay like Scream), State Of Grace (Irish Mafia movie that unfortunately came out the same time as Goodfellas), Die Hard With A Vengeance, Empire Strikes Back. The Sandlot, too I have to throw in there.

I’m too drunk or gay but really obviously too disinterested to go on but still pretty gay I guess.

I think Glengarry Glen Ross is in one of my threads. It’s definitely worth a watch and not just for the big runaway leads at the time. Arkin and Ed Harris are the runaway leads though I have say.

Right now, US popular culture is very similar to how it was in the late 1950s-early 1960s. Very conformist, albeit in a totally different way. Pop music is very disposable and geared toward hit singles, movies and television are very "safe" and geared toward promoting a specific value system. Subversion and dissent is looked down upon and discouraged. The difference being that back then the "values" being promoted were an Eisenhower-era American Dream post-war fantasy, as opposed to today's all-inclusive, ultra-tolerant eggshell walk fantasy. But in both cases the end result is the same, watered-down entertainment that strives to conform.
The only optimism I have about the state of things is that nothing lasts. The post war era had a good 20 year run. Then the 60s up to 9/11 was a 30 year period of its own. Then a brief 10 years of relative conservatism followed by what we have now.

The only optimism I have about the state of things is that nothing lasts. The post war era had a good 20 year run. Then the 60s up to 9/11 was a 30 year period of its own. Then a brief 10 years of relative conservatism followed by what we have now.
Something will come along and shake popular culture up. It won't be the so-called "zoomers", they're lost in a haze of consumer retardation, shitty novelty hip-hop and "inclusivity", but watch the generation after that. IMO they'll rebel and rebel hard.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
soprano-saying.png

P

potatopeeler63

Something will come along and shake popular culture up. It won't be the so-called "zoomers", they're lost in a haze of consumer retardation, shitty novelty hip-hop and "inclusivity", but watch the generation after that. IMO they'll rebel and rebel hard.
yes child.
everything you've said has always been accuraTe, and compleTely correcT.
[SIZE=9px]unironically[/SIZE]

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 8.43.44 PM.png

G

Cheap vodka with water or juice along with watching old movies. All the new ones suck. Not being an old foggy.

The Edge, Glengarry Glen Ross (insert joke), Arsenic and Old Lace, Jason Part 6 (it’s funny as fuck without being meta gay like Scream), State Of Grace (Irish Mafia movie that unfortunately came out the same time as Goodfellas), Die Hard With A Vengeance, Empire Strikes Back. The Sandlot, too I have to throw in there.

I’m too drunk or gay but really obviously too disinterested to go on but still pretty gay I guess.

I think Glengarry Glen Ross is in one of my threads. It’s definitely worth a watch and not just for the big runaway leads at the time. Arkin and Ed Harris are the runaway leads though I have say.
Die Hard with a Vengeance really is the best action movie ever.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

The reasonable man consooms and enjoys product. The unreasonable man persists in trying to solve the jewish question.
Therefore, the survival of the white race depends on the unreasonable man.