Where we at with da Taliban...

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
No clue why military is in Afghanistan but it's probably just to get prescription drug ingredients for western faggots right?

Not even the soldiers know what the fuck they're doing there, they just go and sit there in durkaland without a reason and barely question it.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
I like how they couldn't form a working military in 20 fucking years and it's all of a sudden the current president's fault.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but Biden took credit for this withdrawal last month. Now that it's going to shit he decided to take a vacation with no press access, and Blinken was on the news this morning blaming the situation on Trump. His administration botched this miserably, and they deserve to eat a dick because of it imo

I'm not saying you're wrong, but Biden took credit for this withdrawal last month. Now that it's going to shit he decided to take a vacation with no press access, and Blinken was on the news this morning blaming the situation on Trump. His administration botched this miserably, and they deserve to eat a dick because of it imo
We need to go back to the good old days and send in Sergeant Slaughter to hit the Iron Sheik with a Cobra Clutch to be honest witcha.

G

I couldn’t care less what happens anywhere over there to anyone who lives there to be completely honest witcha.

Obviously we pissed away billions of dollars and a bunch of lives but that’s a sunk cost now. Allahu Akbar, good luck and go fuck yourselves.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
F5427097-BB68-44DB-98FE-A7D069FFBA74.png