Where we at with da ongoing Ric Flair fallout?

Cumiace

Put ol' helicopter dick on the first plane to Polackville
1479754281582.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I think Cornette told the story, and I still laugh to this day about it. It explains that family and their stubbornness so well...

One of the other promoters told - not bet mind you, just made a comment - to Vince Sr. that he would never pull off Bob Backlund as a champion. Sr not only made Bob a champion, Bob STAYED THE CHAMPION FOR FIVE BLOODY YEARS. Vince Sr. just wanted to prove Bob could be a champion, regardless how bland he was (great athlete though).

Best of all, when Vince Jr. took over, and he pushed Hogan, Backlund wouldn't drop the title to him. So Sheik won it, and laid down to give the belt to Hulk. Vince wanted his Billy Graham, who Backlund won the title from in 78, and move away from his Dads perception of wrestling. It's why you hear him say with disdain "Wrestling was my Dads business - I'm in Sports Entertainment."
I listened to Hulk on Austin's podcast, and although Hulk is full of shit... WHO THE FUCK was watching Bob Backlund!?

Vince Jr. has made a lot of mistakes, but when he was right, he was right. Jesse even exonerated him over the whole XFL deal. The NFL went to all the sponsors and said if they traded with Vince, they couldn't trade with the NFL. "It's anti-trust, ya slack jawed faggots!"

Even in Jesse's interviews, he's not even that harsh on McMahon.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
This is the woman accusing Flair:

New Photos, Video of Two Suspected of Taking $80,000 in Jewelry​

in News September 16, 2016

Encinitas CA— San Diego County Crime Stoppers and investigators from the North Coastal Sheriff’s Station are asking for the public’s help to locate a man and woman wanted in connection with two burglaries at an Encinitas store.

The burglaries happened on August 20th and September 2nd at Consignment Classics on South El Camino Real. $80,000 in jewelry was stolen during the thefts. New surveillance video shows a woman wearing a black jumpsuit casing the store the day of the second burglary.
It is believed the suspects in this case are Rob Scott (7/19/1963) and Heidi Doyle (4/21/1974). They may be traveling in a gold 2009 Volkswagen EOS with California license plate number 6YJB907.
encinitas_jewel_thief_suspects02

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Rob Scott and Heidi Doyle should call the North Coastal Sheriff’s Station at (760) 966-3500 or the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line at (888) 580-8477. Crime Stoppers is offering up to a $1,000 reward to anyone with information that leads to an arrest in this case. Anonymous email and text messages can be sent in via www.sdcrimestoppers.org .