• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with be molested as a child ?

G

I was at a marketplace in Hollywood years ago and I yawned and my shirt lifted up revealing my belly. An old senile woman with jewelry and old fancy clothes touched my stomach and rubbed it and looked at me with the creepiest Biden like smile. That was the creepiest thing that's ever happened to me so I'm pretty lucky.

WhereWeAt

I was molested by an old Central American woman when I was younger. Me and a bunch of other boys. She was the janitor for our CCD Church schooling. It started with giving us massages when we would piss at the urinal then developed into stroking us off and blowing us. She'd let us touch everywhere on her body and would always have her tits out for us to suck on. It was crazy how much she ruined our lives in the the end.
I'm not gonna go all, "Where were these women when I was a kid?!" but I'm also not sure she ruined your life, either.

WhereWeAt

This big creepy drunk fuck at our camp ground came up to me when I was like 8 playing in the park that he lost his puppy and he needed me to come with him to help find it. I'd seen enough PSA's, had enough stranger danger talks and heard my parents shit talk this guy enough to know to tell him to fuck off. I didn't really, I was like "no, I need to go help my dad with something." I also knew this guy didn't have a dog and my dad wasn't actually there but it got him to fuck off.

I told my mom, she went to the only phone in the park which was at my aunt's and called my dad. My dad and a few of my cousins showed up and my mom and I left. I never saw that guy again. I don't think they killed him or anything but they most likely took him to the woods to beat the shit out of him and hopefully one of my hillbilly cousins raped him (jk). I actually remember when my aunt started freaking out I was feeling bad and thinking like "oh shit I think I just ruined this guy's life."

The reason they were freaking out is because this guy was known to be a weird creep and had been run down on foot and hit by two cars previously. I don't think people try to run you over all the time unless you do something pretty fucked up.
What an odd story. You were at the camp ground long enough to understand this dude as a fixture there? And this guy just sort of went about life molesting/trying to molest (hopefully not murdering) and just accepted eating bumper every so often as the cost of doing business.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
What an odd story. You were at the camp ground long enough to understand this dude as a fixture there? And this guy just sort of went about life molesting/trying to molest (hopefully not murdering) and just accepted eating bumper every so often as the cost of doing business.
It was a trailer park. We'd go stay there on the weekends in the summer. Like some people have cottages, we had the shittier version. Everyone knew everyone from "camping" back there but people were from different places and this guy wasn't known to fuck kids by the people there per se, but everyone knew he was a weird prick and no one liked him. I might have been the first kid he ever tried that shit on, I don't know. I also don't know why he got hit by two cars on separate occasions and I think he said it was an accident both times but I remember my mom talking about how people were clearly trying to run him over and it made me think she was probably right.

WhereWeAt

It was a trailer park. We'd go stay there on the weekends in the summer. Like some people have cottages, we had the shittier version. Everyone knew everyone from "camping" back there but people were from different places and this guy wasn't known to fuck kids by the people there per se, but everyone knew he was a weird prick and no one liked him. I might have been the first kid he ever tried that shit on, I don't know. I also don't know why he got hit by two cars on separate occasions and I think he said it was an accident both times but I remember my mom talking about how people were clearly trying to run him over and it made me think she was probably right.
As Anthony's ghostwriter famously quipped, "Crazy shit."

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Never molested that I know of but there was an attempt to lure me into some ladies car with candy. I still remember it vividly so maybe I was molested.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
a tight 15
PaulWeimer (1).jpg
AnthonyCumia.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I played sports as a kid and so my parents never took me to church on Sunday and just let me sleep in instead. I was confirmed Catholic but literally stopped attending church the day after my ceremony. Parent volunteers taught us about confirmation and not a priest. I literally had no interaction with my priests outside of listening to them drone on during mass. My parents were huge donors to our local churches. Like they could have purchased another car or two per year level of money.

Several years after I am out of college, I am picking up the newspaper and some famous lawyers are on the cover standing outside of my church, saying that this church had multiple pedophile priests. National press coverage. Lawsuits. The works. Turns out the last three priests at this church were serial pedophiles. One of the victims who I went to school with is a lawyer who helped remove the statue of limitations on sex crimes. The pursuing of charges against people like Bills Cosby or Weinstein or even Prince Andrew partially come from his legislation.

Personally I say that killing all faggots should be a national priority. Sexual degeneracy is disgusting. But at this rate we will have legalized bestiality (furries) and pedophilia (president child sniffer) within a decade.

Growing up my next door neighbour was a year older. He had a sister a year younger. We would have been about 5/6 abd he just learnt if this thing called sex. He made a few of us neighbourhood kids go up to his sister who had her cunt out and put our flaccid child dicks on ( not in) her quim.

We moved not long after but I occasionally see him still and wonder if he remembers.