• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Amy Schumer?

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Robert Z'dar?! What the fuck is wrong wit dat nigger?! Goddamn. Faggot is a real life Rocky Dennis Mask lookin' ass hebrew.

Z'dar had (deceased) 'cherubism' a medical condition where lower face bone depletes and is replaced with fibrous tissue (medically sounds a bit like elephant man/Mask boy etc), he did pretty well with it though being in the Maniac Cop movies and Tango & Cash and other action flicks etc.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout

'I’ve enjoyed feedback and deliberation about my appearance as all women do for almost 20 years.'

She's such a whining slob- and acting as though women aren't disgusted with her and calling her a fat noxious pig too.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Her rise & fall was her fucking ego, not realizing she was just a figurehead for everyone around her. Amy Schumer was never a person to these people.

2007-2015 (whenever her “prime” was) she was probably a nice enough girl and fucked a bunch of guys that helped her out with stand up spots & a 20 minute Comedy Central Presents easy special. Her comedy boyfriends Anthony Jeselnik & Kurt Metzger wrote her show & stand up.

Trainwreck wasn’t horrible because she very obviously didn’t write it. Her writing was essentially storyboarding. Then going to Colin, Hader, Cena, Attell, Lebron, Keith Robinson and saying “get point A & B across but improvise & call me a dumb whore for the next 3 minutes”. YouTube any clip from the movie and she’s barely the focus of them.

Once she hit her stride in fame, her ego got in the way and she decided to do two hour long specials in nearly 2 years. Apollo & that Netflix one. And both were fucking HORRIBLE with very clearly stolen material. Then Netflix disabled the star rating which pissed people off.

Then 2016 came and still with her ego wanted to be taken seriously, and she became the face of “I’m with her” and America just decided that was enough. They weren’t going to have a fat nepotistic joke stealer tell them they’re a bad person if they don’t like Hilary Clinton.

And it’s not about “durrr you just hate women”. Notice how nobody shits on Cheri Oteri, Kaitlin Olson, Kristin Wiig, Tina Fey, Judy Greer, Elizabeth Banks?

If Amy Schumer wanted to maintain any relevancy or likability, she’d build a time machine and go back to 2015. After the success of her show & Trainwreck, she’d announce she’s retiring from “writing” & stand up, and strictly wants to focus on acting. Get some acting lessons & a personal trainer/dietician, try to get little movie roles & TV credits, stay out of politics, and have an easy career as the 4th or 5th lead in whatever CBS sitcom she did. Then become a wife/mom & retire with syndication money.

Instead her ego thought she could do it on her own and it sunk her.

TLDR: stupid lolcow didn’t realize her success was other people handling her
She’s finished at this point anyway. People really hate zionists now and she’s one of the most hardcore ones in Hollywood.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I saw some Facebook thing about her snarky response of "I really appreciate everyone's input about my face." I looked at the comments and everyone fucking hates her lol. Normal people, fags, women, everyone. There were like two positive comments from other fat-faced dummies. The general sentiment is "her personality is uglier than her face."

Forum Clout
Little_Face_%28close_up%29.jpg