Where we at with 90s Nickelodeon shows?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit it's a rainy day and I already got dinner done so:

For animation,
Hey Arnold
Excellent characters, great animation without being too busy, great stories that hold up well, and they haven't yet beat the living fuck out of it. I liked the ghost train episode, the one where they have to chase Abner through the park, the one where they catch that bigass fish, and the fucking brutal Vietnam episode where old boy was trying to get his daughter back and the one where Oscar's bum ass got chewed out by damn near everyone in the building.

Rugrats
Same guy who did Reign The Conqueror and Aeon Flux and you can really see it in the older episodes. Some of them get pretty dark. That giant baby one and Chuckie thinking the toilet was going to eat him scared the shit out of me. There were some other good episodes I remember but I'll probably only enjoy going back watching them with my kid. Can't see doing it just for myself. I refuse to acknowledge the abomination they've created now.

CatDog
One of those kind of fever dream weird cartoons that I remember, but not as vividly as I do others. I can't recall the plot to a single episode, and I don't think I'll watch it again.

Doug
Good show, memorable characters. Beets are fucking gross and I hate that the show made me try them.

Rocko's Modern Life
Another really strange one I really liked. They slipped a lot of adult humor in and it's stupid obvious now.

Angry Beavers
This show was so fucking stupid and I loved it. I might even give it a watch soon, this thread is bringing up some old shit. I love slapstick done well and not taken too seriously and this one is pretty good for that.

As for the rest, I loved GAS, Legends of the Hidden Temple (especially watching the host look so frustrated with kids who would just fall into the water on their second step), Pete and Pete, All That, and Kenan and Kel.
Amanda Show was funny as fuck too.
We named our seasonal visiting pond turtle Filburt 22 years ago and he still shows up, saw him this morning

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Eliza_Thornberry.gif

Always wanted to see this lisa simpson lite get killed by a jungle animal she was trying to chase.

She was always interfering in wildlife and demanding they "communicate" with her, no doubt wanted to get fucked by animals.
Her sister could get the prickadell, though.