Where we at with 90's Cartoon Network?

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Why would they cancel the best show they had? I want the behind the scenes story. I'm not buying the narrative that Adult Swim just "wanted to move on".

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
Ted Turner doesn't get credit he deserves.

Maybe arrogant to meddle in political affairs, but his accomplishments have endured.
Cartoon Network was just another brilliant brand he created.

People mocked him for buying properties and adapting for modern audiences.
He did more to pay tribute to history in American media than anyone else.

Everybody was so retarded, they taped over the Tonight Show every night.
But they bullied stupid mustache Ted for being the only man with respect for tradition and a fucking backbone.

How dare he have the foresight to archive history. What he did for film restoration, as well as the expansion of media was so obvious and precise that he was maligned by the powers that be, as insane or stupid redneck for "wanting a 24 hour cartoon channel."

Not to mention all his TV networks had the most classy theme and kino interstitials.

Haha, stupid Ted! He wants to buy film libraries, then buy a classic movie theater, and show "Gone With The Wind" every day! What an idiot! Really? Actually that sounds like the perfect idea for a theater, to show the greatest movie in history every day. No wonder we don't have any more Ted Turners and Ross Perots, and have to settle for urbanite cucks like Elon Musk

Look atcha now.

Cartoon Network, trash.
CNN, trash.
TCM, black women hosts replacing king Robert Osborne. (RIP)

Now he lives on a farm and theorizes that most people should just die off.

maybe you guys should blow eachother

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
I do have a ton of respect for TCM.

As an old film fan, they're probably the only channel I really give any shit about, because they play good stuff, and license movies Warner doesn't even own. Classic comedy, noir, even neo-noir and sometimes Bollywood.

I pay out the ass to get the UK feed as I'm not going to settle for the Belgian one, but it's worth it.
you know hella fag words have an cake-doot friendly stranger