Where we at wit tha Ukraine?

Snake

Russian has had a hardon the last decade to go in, and it'll probably happen sooner rather than later. Ukrainians can't catch a fucking break the last century.

FJ070N6WYAEZera.jpg

G

It's not about Ukraine. The US could give two fucks about the future of Ukraine and its citizens. It is about interfering with any military actions taken by Russia.
It's more about setting up another "NATO" state (translation - country willing to voluntarily have US military bases in it - Ukraine aren't NATO yet but the US has been trying make it happen for a while) on the borders of Russia. You've got NATO member Poland on the border of Belarus. The US has missile systems in Poland. They would like the same situation in Ukraine. Or at least that is Russia's fear. Then on the Russian ethno-nationalist side you've got to remember that Kyiv is considered the birthplace of the Rus. The Russian speaking Ukrainians and nationalist Russians are peas in a pod.

Russia is not an aggressive expansionist power these days. They can't afford to be. Both sides share some blame. America is doing what it does well. Surrounding the enemy with US friendly host states. And Russia is doing what it does well. Acting like a somewhat paranoid macho asshole with old-fashioned ideals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Will it finally happen? Russian amassing hundreds of thousands of troops on the border, Ukraine officials talking about retaliatory strikes on Russian nuke plants and cities if Russia invades. NATO countries looking the other way in hopes of keeping that cheap natural gas flowing.

View attachment 14530
Nothing happens, nothing ever happens, I don't care what happens as long as America isn't involved. Not because I care about our boys, but I don't need to hear 18 more years of war propaganda from all forms of media and faux patriotism from moo cow and his Ilk. It's too tiresome