Where we at wit suffering from Extreme Coincidence syndrome?

maybe an element of our collective conscious is derived from the aether, maybe the akashic records, maybe we're hyper-attuned to the vibrations of human emotion which we focus through a lens of humour. But which way does it go, do we transmit or merely receive? Or do we have a fully bi-directional focused effect on manifestation?

As a man of science, I'm just asking questions. LOL

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Every single thing that occurs here feels supernatural to me. The Peoples Court was a huge milestone in how we could create real life content. The way for years and years we didnt think the Patrick thing could get anymore ridiculous or funny. It just doesnt seem real
We can literally will things into existence just by posting about them. Pat is actually going to face jail. Nikki is probably going to divorce him. Everything we predict comes true every time.

G

We can literally will things into existence just by posting about them. Pat is actually going to face jail. Nikki is probably going to divorce him. Everything we predict comes true every time.

That's the "I'm rubber you're glue" defense.
I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
It's a very hard defense to get past if you can't read the flow.

Enjoy prison, stlaker. Nobody loves you, stlaker. You're psychopathic and delusional, stlaker. Your life is over stlaker.
He's fricked.