Where we at wit da pretending to hate O&A/Howard, etc. despite listening to them every day?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
If you never got into Stern, sure. He's ugly, jewish, whiny, etc. But if you hate him after being a longtime fan, you're criminally insane. Howard has a new image for a new audience, makes business decisions that don't factor us in. Abandoning your own audience and using big name celebrities for your own gain is the most Howard Stern thing one can do in kike business. To the extent his spitting in the face of truckers and boomers, taking billions, then having all his show tapes destroyed upon his death must be admired. But hey maybe he could be doing a basement podcast with nobodies that's losing all his money.

The DMAN does not hate Anthony, he is angry and disappointed in Auntie throwing everything away to be a day-drunk political hack who is dishonest about his sexuality. Opie & Anthony both have their pathetic ballwashers. The divide and conquer technique was successfully used by the fans (some of us even) against the show. People like Sam and Danny played into that for their own needs.

The DMAN doesn't hate Opie... Opie is usually so ahead of the curve that he ends up forgetting, mellowing out, to the point of fence-sitting. The brilliance of Opie -- one little thing can set him off, and suddenly he relives it all and is right back in that moment. But that's the beauty of it... Opie watched the VICE Documentary and became inspired to get back on the horse. Auntie watched the VICE Documentary and then publicly pretends he didn't watch it, that it was a hit piece on him, "why did they even bother making this," etc. The Sam Roberts Defense.

The DMAN isn't shy about telling you that he DOES hate that little faggot Jim Norton. An unfortunate mishap, an ugly speed bump to be endured toward the end of a pleasant road. Stupid Norton always gets credit for 2 things that really get under The DMAN's chocolate skin... 1. That Norton somehow healed tension between O&A. Auntie admitted that he was texting STUPID NORTON the famous "cunt won't look at me" beatings. Norton drove a wedge between O&A and made impossible the necessary healing of the chemistry. When the DICK SUCKING FAGGOT ALL HIS LIFE JIM NORTON pokes the scab, and spits salt all over it, re-opening wounds. TEE HEE!
2. Stupid Norton also gets credit for bringing people to the O&A show, except he never did. He went to bat for the infamous silent Sean "Nervous" Rouse. Name anybody that Stupid Asshole Jim Norton brought in. Colin Quinn was already a daily listener of Stern and O&A -- So don't try to play those games with us.

It must be stated that Norton was occasionally amusing on satellite, where he brought a third voice that was no doubt pilfered from another one of his friends who he copies ad nauseum for years, sheds the skin, then re-attaches himself to different organisms. Norton was terrible on WNEW and early XM, fake shocking fake anger fake edge faggot. Pretending to be Florentine, Otto, Colin. Norton then started imitating Bob Kelly's anger in late 2000s. (I of course am not even talking about Norton's "impression" of Bob Kelly -- the fact that he does an impression of him in the first place solidifies my claims.)

You're so above Opie & Anthony... And yet, here you stand before The DMAN. Your knees weak. Your underwear moist. Hating someone you pay attention to for hours everyday? No more posts about That Patrick Guy

G

I always hated Stern and Norton, despite finding them funny. It's like they have an underlying vileness they can't quite hide under their personas. Opie and Jackie seem nice. They should do a podcast.
Well yes this is because Stern is a media Jew and Norton is a loser who grew up worshipping niggers and other Jewish media. He’s a golem. He acts just like a media Jew.

Ugly, sadistic, perverted, manipulative, words, words, backstabbers the both of them.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I enjoyed what Howard Stern used to be, but I don't like him. I don't think I ever quite did.

What I liked was his show. Jackie, Billy, Fred, those three added voices that Howard propagated as his own. It's a well known fact his best lines were written by Jackie, and this was painfully obvious in the later years when Benji took over writing duties, as well as when he leaned on Artie to fill the air. Stern was a cypher, copying what the masses wanted for his own gain to run to the finish line and make it to the top - and once he was there, he disowned and denied everything about his past that was remotely offensive. That's fucking weak, own up and be a man, say you've grown. Don't act like you never said it.

No problem with Opie, I can forgive Bennington for going lazy the last few years with his daughter, Fez was a mentally ill God of Dead Air, Anthony is a pedophile, and Jim is a petri dish of every STD on Earth.

Sam is the bastard offspring of The Bigfoot and still evades capture.