Where we at wit da golf?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I'm not that great, but I still have a good time playing. What I hate are the fags that take it way too seriously. This was a few years ago, but I went golfing with my ex's family and her dad was being annoying as shit the entire time and bitching anytime someone didn't take a good shot and trying to rush everyone. Ended up getting so annoyed I ended up cussing his fatass out and nearly wacked him in the face with a club. The rest of the day was awkward after that.

G

Ruint by jews and niggers

1653175623535.jpeg

I'm not that great, but I still have a good time playing. What I hate are the fags that take it way too seriously. This was a few years ago, but I went golfing with my ex's family and her dad was being annoying as shit the entire time and bitching anytime someone didn't take a good shot and trying to rush everyone. Ended up getting so annoyed I ended up cussing his fatass out and nearly wacked him in the face with a club. The rest of the day was awkward after that.
Thats even more stupid since it isnt a team sport. You can take your own game seriously without anyone else. One time my friend was going for a personal record while I screwed around and we both had fun.

If you’re playing volleyball and some drunk bitch isnt setting you properly, I can understand the frustration. If you’re on my team in something you better get your head out of your ass

Monk

I played a lot when I was a kid then stopped around 14. Started playing last year and sometimes I hate myself for taking it up again because it can be so frustrating but I've got a pretty wicked addiction to the game again. It was infuriating how I could hit all of my irons beautifully but have the most insane slice you'll ever see with the driver. Got it mostly figured out though. Gotta keep that right elbow close to my body on the downswing. I can usually break 100 easily from the second and third most forward tees. I'm pretty good on the nine hole par 3. Lowest score I've shot on it was 31.

Golf is definitely my primary hobby at this point. I try to play a round per week plus hit a bucket of balls or play a round on the par 3 in addition to practicing on my at-home stuff(putting mat, chipping net, hitting net.) I take it pretty seriously and would love to get good enough to play in some amateur tournaments for shits and giggles. Taking the game seriously doesn't mean you have to be a prick when playing though. I take it seriously by practicing a lot.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Thats even more stupid since it isnt a team sport. You can take your own game seriously without anyone else. One time my friend was going for a personal record while I screwed around and we both had fun.

If you’re playing volleyball and some drunk bitch isnt setting you properly, I can understand the frustration. If you’re on my team in something you better get your head out of your ass
Yeah I didn't understand it at all. He was an old fat retard who took sports way too seriously. Anytime we'd watch a game on TV he'd be giving his own aggressive commentary on what the team should do despite having no stakes in it. Her whole fucking family was part of the reason I dumped her, but that's a story for another time.