Where we at wit da Better Call Saul?

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Better Call Saul has so many episodes where nothing happens. Season 1-4 should've been 2 seasons. Season 5 was PFG it really picks up the pace.

I think some people here spend too much time in the Kike Hate Thread, I remember watching Breaking Bad's ending and thinking it was pretty cool and wrapped up the show pretty nice. But what the hell do I know? Just give my container of coffee and I'm good.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I think some people here spend too much time in the Kike Hate Thread, I remember watching Breaking Bad's ending and thinking it was pretty cool and wrapped up the show pretty nice.
While I admit to posting in that thread a lot -- that doesn't change the fact that the last season of Breaking Bad had a nazi compound with 24/7 security as a main setting and plot point in the year 2012.

It's cartoonish.

I can believe a commercial laundromat has an underground meth lab. I can believe a wheelchair rigged to explode when a bell is rung.

But a Nazi compound in the US defies belief.

Vince Gilligan does not have the balls for this. The Sopranos killed practically everyone by the last season. The last scene of The Sopranos is a reference to JFK getting murdered in front of his family. The show was just brutal. Christopher? Pussy? Richie? Sil? Leotardo? Not to mention crazy deaths like Gloria Trillo or Adriana. Nothing good came from Tony joining the mafia. He kills his friends and lives paranoid forever. If not outright whacked in front of his entire family.

Breaking Bad basically has a lame ending for every character and was a show geared towards liberal faggots. Who were the biggest cartel in the end? Literally white supremacists. What a faggy show. You have a show about drug cartels and they make the biggest bad guy cartel.....Nazis. And who kills Hank? Nazis. Not Walt. Who kills Jesse? No one. Walt even saves him. Walt never Breaks Bad he just becomes a superhero fighting Nazis by the end of the show.

Funniest part about Breaking Bad was when Walt schemes his family millions of dollars from Grey Matter without the FBI nor his family ever questioning where the money was coming from. His family magically gets millions of dollars tax free because the writers were pussies and wanted a happier ending. The Shield was great in that Vic Mackey had his family abandon him, go into hiding, and take none of his money. Even worse was Shane whose family are all dead with him. Half of The Sopranos and The Shield was paranoia about getting caught with dirty money. Dozens of episodes dedicated to it. But Breaking Bad has Walt give millions to his retard son in the span of one conversation.

Better Call Saul will likely have an extreme copout ending. My guess is that Jimmy McGill turns himself in at the end. And that he and Kim are reunited and that she represents him as a lawyer. Also when they first reunite the show will go into color. No way Kim is dead or in jail. They will likely write it in that she is not only alive in Breaking Bad but was always secretly in the shadows.

Best ending for Better Call Saul would be Kim dead, Howard dead or vanished, all drug dealers that are not in BB timeline dead, and Saul either forced to come out of hiding in the future to turn himself in. Or Saul being forced to kill the cab driver, disappear again using all of his diamonds, and having to live in fear forever. No way they do either of those endings.
I really enjoyed BB but I have to agree re: the Nazis. It was a dark fucking show and Walt didn't need a redemption arc. Chase went out of his way to show the viewer what a scumbag Tony really was, but BB gave Walter an easy out at the end by giving him a foe no one could sympathize with.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Vince Gilligan does not have the balls for this. The Sopranos killed practically everyone by the last season. The last scene of The Sopranos is a reference to JFK getting murdered in front of his family. The show was just brutal. Christopher? Pussy? Richie? Sil? Leotardo? Not to mention crazy deaths like Gloria Trillo or Adriana. Nothing good came from Tony joining the mafia. He kills his friends and lives paranoid forever. If not outright whacked in front of his entire family.

Breaking Bad basically has a lame ending for every character and was a show geared towards liberal faggots. Who were the biggest cartel in the end? Literally white supremacists. What a faggy show. You have a show about drug cartels and they make the biggest bad guy cartel.....Nazis. And who kills Hank? Nazis. Not Walt. Who kills Jesse? No one. Walt even saves him. Walt never Breaks Bad he just becomes a superhero fighting Nazis by the end of the show.

Funniest part about Breaking Bad was when Walt schemes his family millions of dollars from Grey Matter without the FBI nor his family ever questioning where the money was coming from. His family magically gets millions of dollars tax free because the writers were pussies and wanted a happier ending. The Shield was great in that Vic Mackey had his family abandon him, go into hiding, and take none of his money. Even worse was Shane whose family are all dead with him. Half of The Sopranos and The Shield was paranoia about getting caught with dirty money. Dozens of episodes dedicated to it. But Breaking Bad has Walt give millions to his retard son in the span of one conversation.

Better Call Saul will likely have an extreme copout ending. My guess is that Jimmy McGill turns himself in at the end. And that he and Kim are reunited and that she represents him as a lawyer. Also when they first reunite the show will go into color. No way Kim is dead or in jail. They will likely write it in that she is not only alive in Breaking Bad but was always secretly in the shadows.

Best ending for Better Call Saul would be Kim dead, Howard dead or vanished, all drug dealers that are not in BB timeline dead, and Saul either forced to come out of hiding in the future to turn himself in. Or Saul being forced to kill the cab driver, disappear again using all of his diamonds, and having to live in fear forever. No way they do either of those endings.
Finally someone has an accurate assessment of that gay ass show. I watched the entire thing when I was 18 and was amused by anything.

enjoying that shit as an adult male with all the other great media in the world is a sign of retardation.

While I admit to posting in that thread a lot -- that doesn't change the fact that the last season of Breaking Bad had a nazi compound with 24/7 security as a main setting and plot point in the year 2012.

It's cartoonish.

I can believe a commercial laundromat has an underground meth lab. I can believe a wheelchair rigged to explode when a bell is rung.

But a Nazi compound in the US defies belief.
Then the Nazis find tens of millions of dollars in cash. They let the guy who led them to it go, then they go back to the compound and buy pool tables and massage chairs. But they let the youngest Nazi continue to make meth in order to woo a woman and keep a meth cook slave chained up in an underground cage, even though if that slave escaped he could blow the whole thing. It WAS cartoonish.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I stopped caring after Chuck died. He was the only one who challenged Jimmy. Everything else is just fan service. And I don't care how Gus built his lab. Nobody did. Didn't need a whole season for it.
BB/BCS has the problem of being an enjoyable middlebrow property that's attracted an utterly insufferable fanbase of smug nitwits. Same thing happened to the Portal games and Rick&Morty (bad example perhaps because the show and creator are obnoxious in their right).

Scroll down the comment page of any Youtube video of this franchise and it's filled with retards praising the most inane details like it's the deepest shit ever, and in the same breath mindlessly bash certain characters like they're real people. They do it with Skyler in BB and Chuck in BCS. They're too fucking stupid to understand that they're purposefully written to be antagonistic to dupe the audience into sympathizing with the scumbag protagonists. It's not like it's a secret that Gilligan has a faggy karmatic 'CRIME DOES NOT PAY' mindset that he crowbars into his shit.

It's especially dumb with Chuck, because anyone who isn't a drooling mongoloid should be able to see that he's ultimately correct, he's superficially portrayed as the villain but that doesn't mean he is supposed to be one. He's a dick but he's ultimately correct. He's wrong for the right reasons. The Jimmy-Chuck relationship has the best writing of the show, because it takes the time to establish that both of them are hateable and likeable in their own way, like two real people in a strained relationship would be.

Honestly, the weakest part of BCS is the stuff that ties back directly into BB, apart from the Mexicans. They're showing us things that didn't need to be explained and are ruining them in the process. Gus' empire is cartoonish, he behaves like a cartoon villain (THE COATI 'ECTOR) and employs like two goons because those are the guys the fans remember. They ran out of character material for Mike by the third season so he's just there to string plot points together. And the whole meth lab sideplot was like making a Star Wars prequel where we follow contractors building the Death Star. It's so fucking pointless, just give me more Bob Odenkirk being a scummy lawyer and meeting colorful characters.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I'm so pissed that I'm still focusing on the cartoonish elements of BB:
  • Shoehorned European corporate conglomerate business that's really running things (because it just can't be the cartels)
  • Jesse's druggy friends pointing laser pointers at the Grey Matter people as if they were snipers
  • A garage door opener machine gun that happens to be parked exactly where it needs to be parked.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard

Still didn’t kill that fucking cunt Janice

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I'm so pissed that I'm still focusing on the cartoonish elements of BB:
  • Shoehorned European corporate conglomerate business that's really running things (because it just can't be the cartels)
  • Jesse's druggy friends pointing laser pointers at the Grey Matter people as if they were snipers
  • A garage door opener machine gun that happens to be parked exactly where it needs to be parked.

I love BB but I won't deny it's incredibly cartoonish at points. The silent twins are probably the worst example but there's also Gus' death. That was so fucking stupid. I get that he was a huge character in the show so they wanted to give him a memorable death but turning him into two face and having him adjust his tie before collapsing was so laughably dumb.

G

Well they killed Nacho and Howard.