Where the magic has been made. For 20+ years!

Rascal

joe.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
LOL like all amateur guitar faggots, Joe thinks doodling around with his toys equals "work", as if he's actually making a living from it. That's just a glorified play room his little brother paid for.
when Nanas remaining shekels are finally pissed up the wall for good or sunk into some stupid lawsuit he's going to have to flog all those guitars and equipment and never know if it's a rascal coming to pick up a guitar at a desperate price.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
when Nanas remaining shekels are finally pissed up the wall for good or sunk into some stupid lawsuit he's going to have to flog all those guitars and equipment and never know if it's a rascal coming to pick up a guitar at a desperate price.
how is Nana even going to pay for this fucking guy, the renovations on his new house aren't gonna be cheap, he had to have made some good investments.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
how is Nana even going to pay for this fucking guy, the renovations on his new house aren't gonna be cheap, he had to have made some good investments.
Im only getting started with Joe lore but I remember somewhere it was mentioned that the finances of Compound Media were really shit and he was losing money bigtime.
I doubt his book makes much in royalties(if anyone wants it dm me), he sold the house for a crap price AFAIK,
Joe 'Child Spit Somellier' Cumia has been using Nana as an atm for years....
There can't be much left in the coffers... At least not anything close to what there should be...
Im surprised he isn't on Cameo yet like the Worm.
Im just waiting for Nana to get himself in some trouble in his new state. He probably thinks he can go around calling older blacks 'old joes'. Black kids 'pickaninnies' and will pull an Imus every day and say 'nappy head'...but hell get drunk and push it too far...

My awesome 97 year old grandmother on my mam's side... She was once in the car and said 'Jaysus - Mams Name-, aren't things different now? I've never seen so many nig nogs and their niglets in me whole life'...
Just as we were laughing and thought that was it she goes
'and I am so thankful that none of my five, nor their children ever brought a nig nog back home with them. I am so thankful.''

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Im only getting started with Joe lore but I remember somewhere it was mentioned that the finances of Compound Media were really shit and he was losing money bigtime.
I doubt his book makes much in royalties(if anyone wants it dm me), he sold the house for a crap price AFAIK,
Joe 'Child Spit Somellier' Cumia has been using Nana as an atm for years....
There can't be much left in the coffers... At least not anything close to what there should be...
Im surprised he isn't on Cameo yet like the Worm.
Im just waiting for Nana to get himself in some trouble in his new state. He probably thinks he can go around calling older blacks 'old joes'. Black kids 'pickaninnies' and will pull an Imus every day and say 'nappy head'...but hell get drunk and push it too far...

My awesome 97 year old grandmother on my mam's side... She was once in the car and said 'Jaysus - Mams Name-, aren't things different now? I've never seen so many nig nogs and their niglets in me whole life'...
Just as we were laughing and thought that was it she goes
'and I am so thankful that none of my five, nor their children ever brought a nig nog back home with them. I am so thankful.''
He probably gets like $100 a month from twitch donations