• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the hell does Opie even live?

Mateo

Not to sound like I'm sucking on Opies peckah but I think he's got a good set up. If you're going to live in NYC you can't beat a nice luxury condo high above ground level all with a view. Summer house on the beach to go to when you need to escape from the city, not a far drive away. If I were him I would have a place in Florida to escape winters.
at least opie actually saved his money. Anthony constantly made fun of him for not spending his money, but I am sure Opie has 10x what Ant does in the bank. Anthony had to sell his long island shithole to move to South Carolina while Opie is still living in a penthouse in manhattan with a beach house. It's almost like Anthony is irresponsible and a certain type of rich

cliveowen

stlaker
at least opie actually saved his money. Anthony constantly made fun of him for not spending his money, but I am sure Opie has 10x what Ant does in the bank. Anthony had to sell his long island shithole to move to South Carolina while Opie is still living in a penthouse in manhattan with a beach house. It's almost like Anthony is irresponsible and a certain type of rich

The fees on opies NYC place must be insane. Not sure how he swings that with out having any income coming in.

The fees on opies NYC place must be insane. Not sure how he swings that with out having any income coming in.
He probably got a fat payday when he was fired. Def sold all the stock he had in the company and probably has some kind of financial plan. He also made more than nana at XM. He probably does AirBnB for his beach house too. Opie will be comfortable forever. I bet Nana and Joe move into to a West Virginia meth house in 2 years or less.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Is there *any* evidence that Lyndsi and him are not separated and he has been exiled to the beach house?

When was the last time anyone saw those two in public?

Hey *asterisks* for *emphasis* douchebag. Opie is constantly going live from his apartment with the unmistakable view of NYC behind him, just as often as he goes live from the deck of the beach house. If you were an informed listener (i.e. Someone who actually knows what's up) You would know his family can be heard in the background especially when he finishes up the stream. But again, these are things someone can only know if they aren't talking out their stanking ass.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
The NYC place has to be those towers right above the Amtrak/metro north tracks along the Hudson river.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
It's Trump Tower on the river. I'm visiting NYC in the spring so I'll probably hang around and try to seduce her while she's walking out the door. Fuck her in a hotel and secretly record it on my phone. Should be pretty easy. I'll keep you guys posted.
I don't know man, it's a tough one, genuinely. Have you seen what the Opester is packing?

JebJoh

My uncle used to warn me about that type of rich. I will bet that opie has more now than he had when he quit. He always saved (Almost compulsively) When he was in NYC pre trump tower he was making twice what I was making and spending less than half, he lived in a 1st floor dump apartment, when he had a car it was a used jeep. He had a real accountant and a broker during the biggest bull run in recent history so even if he put 10% of his salary in the market from 1999 to 2015 that 10% would cover him for the rest of his life and leave a nice bundle for his kids. I lived downtown in a pretty big apartment with a big terrace, owned usually 2 cars and a motorcycle at any given time, bought a beach house in my 20s and was kinda off and on with saving but never leased a lambo or took 50 people on a cruise or even blew 5 grand on a plastic dinosaur. So even now I'm kinda ahead, not "no kids no mortgage" ahead but not in bad shape. Sometimes I airbnb my beach house for cash, once in awhile I will cash out of good investments for tuition payments or a new car, but why not? No honest person is ever going to retire these days. So financially I am a little jealous of Opie and hope nana dies in a state run Alzheimer facility being cared for by those sassy types who have no problem smacking a feeble old man