• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the hell does Opie even live?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Everytime i see him he’s on the beach or in his apartment with 0 background noise what so ever. Does he have any responsibilities whats so ever? He literally looks and lives like a homeless man except he’s married with two kids. I think what i’m getting at is that Gregg “Opie” Petersen killed Lyndsi back in 2018 out of frustration of losing his radio show.

:fighter_sm:
IT’S AH CONSPHIRACY. ASHK YOURSELF THIS - WHERE AHRE THE BAHCKGROUHND NOISHES?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Is there *any* evidence that Lyndsi and him are not separated and he has been exiled to the beach house?

When was the last time anyone saw those two in public?
You have to kind of give Opie credit for not completely conflating his personal life with the show. He was also the least funny so take that for what it’s worth.

Forum Clout
I’ve kind of assumed they quietly separated and switch around between the two homes. I mean there’s no recent photos of him with her or the kids anywhere. Does he even talk about them on his streams? I would think maybe “family Opie” would make for a more interesting podcast than what he currently doing. He could toss in a few lame dad jokes while he’s at it.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
From what I can tell he does his popdcasts when he wakes up and his kids are still sleeping, when the family is at the beach and he has to go to the city or on his front deck while the kids are inside playing video games. Cant blame the guy for keeping his kids out of all of this, they are at an age where nana would like to be not quite obsessed with them and maybe kiss them

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
From what I can tell he does his popdcasts when he wakes up and his kids are still sleeping, when the family is at the beach and he has to go to the city or on his front deck while the kids are inside playing video games. Cant blame the guy for keeping his kids out of all of this, they are at an age where nana would like to be not quite obsessed with them and maybe kiss them

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Not to sound like I'm sucking on Opies peckah but I think he's got a good set up. If you're going to live in NYC you can't beat a nice luxury condo high above ground level all with a view. Summer house on the beach to go to when you need to escape from the city, not a far drive away. If I were him I would have a place in Florida to escape winters.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Not to sound like I'm sucking on Opies peckah but I think he's got a good set up. If you're going to live in NYC you can't beat a nice luxury condo high above ground level all with a view. Summer house on the beach to go to when you need to escape from the city, not a far drive away. If I were him I would have a place in Florida to escape winters.
Once you go to Florida you can’t come back. Plus your kids become cokehead lunatics.