• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where oh where did our obese street shitter go?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I just skimmed the past two pages, apparently nobody knows who the biological father of her oldest child is. She let some rando creampie her and had her cucked husband (Jeromy Cole, who sounds ethnic) raise the kid as his own. Jeromy also isn't the best speller:

jax_1st-gif.5764647
Compare that sassy gnaa tone of her response with the frightened little girl letter she sent to the court about how her scary ex traumatized her and left her with nothing.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Compare that sassy gnaa tone of her response with the frightened little girl letter she sent to the court about how her scary ex traumatized her and left her with nothing.
She's a con artist. Too bad for her a legion of wonder autists publicly pick apart her lies. That's the real reason she hates the rascals. The whole "they're cyberterrorists/SWATters" act is a smokescreen.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She's a con artist. Too bad for her a legion of wonder autists publicly pick apart her lies. That's the real reason she hates the rascals. The whole "they're cyberterrorists/SWATters" act is a smokescreen.
That’s why they all hate us - we aren’t impressed with their phony credentials and see through all their bullshit and it drives them nuts they can’t silence us. We have this forum to laugh at them and they can’t get us kicked off the internet.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
That’s why they all hate us - we aren’t impressed with their phony credentials and see through all their bullshit and it drives them nuts they can’t silence us. We have this forum to laugh at them and they can’t get us kicked off the internet.

We're having a great time. They hate that.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
She’s been busy since her kid has joined Mensa

View attachment 185401
I'm sure most of us have passed, or could pass, the Mensa exam. I did it at 16 and it meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I still ended up a waste of potential.

"Oh, so you're good at puzzles? Now pay us membership dues." The second they receive your payment, they should kick you out for being an idiot.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm sure most of us have passed, or could pass, the Mensa exam. I did it at 16 and it meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I still ended up a waste of potential.

"Oh, so you're good at puzzles? Now pay us membership dues." The second they receive your payment, they should kick you out for being an idiot.
The mensa exam requires a 98 percentile score. Which in the tests most are familiar with is 130+. So no, you retard most people here could not score in the top 2%. Literally by defintion. Unless you think theres a selection bias for this dead radio show forum to filter to the highest iqs in the world.

Regardless of how limited iq as a metric is.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
The mensa exam requires a 98 percentile score. Which in the tests most are familiar with is 130+. So no, you retard most people here could not score in the top 2%. Literally by defintion. Unless you think theres a selection bias for this dead radio show forum to filter to the highest iqs in the world.

High IQsters only.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Yes, child. That's exactly what he thinks. And he'd be right. He is mensa material after all.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

I'm saying Mensa isn't as exclusive as people think.

The 2% is BS. They get people to take the test, select a bunch of people who aren't complete midwits to be members, and sell memberships. They aren't Skull and Bones. They're a business that relies on members' dues to exist.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm saying Mensa isn't as exclusive as people think.

The 2% is BS. They get people to take the test, select a bunch of people who aren't complete midwits to be members, and sell memberships. They aren't Skull and Bones. They're a business that relies on members' dues to exist.
Its a normal distribution. What conspiracy theory are you pushing? You scored in the top 2% and you don't know how standard deviations work? The top 2% is based on the yearly adjustments for the normal distribution of the iq scores...because iq tests are normalized to a bell curve.

Its ok to admit you didn't know what you were talking about I do it all the time.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Its a normal distribution. What conspiracy theory are you pushing? You scored in the top 2% and you don't know how standard deviations work? The top 2% is based on the yearly adjustments for the normal distribution of the iq scores...because iq tests are normalized to a bell curve.

It’s ok to admit you didn't know what you were talking about I do it all the time.
We found the Mensa member who puts it on his business card and email signature.

You ever see that Eric Hildeman guy at the meetings?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Mensa.jpg

Oh cool so I guess we'll be reading about this in the news any day now because getting into mensa at that age is such a fucking huge deal she would have to officially be one of the smartest kids on the planet. You can count the number of mensa members who are under 5 on one hand.
Whatever you say Jackie, you big fat liar.