Where does Redbar get all his money?

How much could his set have cost, in reality? Maybe a couple hundred k.
200K? I'd build 2 of those sets for that & keep 100K. Don't get me wrong, it's a really nice set.

He really doesn't need too many subs to make a resonable wage as he doesn't have high outgoings, & he's been going for 20years so should have some savings.
No doubt he had at least some safety-net which allowed him to try the comedy club stuff, but he doesn't play well with others.
He's found his niche so goo' fo' him.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Does anyone ever play those instruments in his studio or did he just hit up Joe Cumia's reverb store for some shiny Chinese props? I know how much we all love Jewish musical comedy, would hate for it to go to waste.
I think it's just studio and broadcast equipment. I don't recognize any of it. The one on the camera left looks new and is probably some sort of broadcast switcher or a control surface and is probably very expensive. The big desk in the back is used as a prop since there is no way he needs it for the streams, but could also be very expensive. Maybe it is some sort of early 2000s digital radio desk. Dovid could know. Gear in the 19'' racks could be almost anything from $50 graigslist units to +5k boutique / vintage stuff.

Yes he groomed his wife. Her BF was a fan of the show when she was an underage teen. He started communicating with her on Skype and eventually met her in person at a live show (Vancouver I think but not 100%). He would then start flying her into Chicago which I believe is actually considered "human trafficking" and is what they get people like Tate on. If you pay for someone's plane ticket then get accused of a sex crime, they turn it into that.
Does anyone ever play those instruments in his studio
Still not yet. He's pretty good at guitar though (for pop punk standards) and can play a ton of songs off the top of his head.
The big desk in the back is used as a prop since there is no way he needs it for the streams, but could also be very expensive
I believe he said that was the most expensive thing and he only got it so the instruments sound good.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Yes he groomed his wife. Her BF was a fan of the show when she was an underage teen. He started communicating with her on Skype and eventually met her in person at a live show (Vancouver I think but not 100%). He would then start flying her into Chicago which I believe is actually considered "human trafficking" and is what they get people like Tate on. If you pay for someone's plane ticket then get accused of a sex crime, they turn it into that.

How long they been together? She couldn't be that young...I'm inclined to let it slide with him.