• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where do you get your news from?

G

I used to be a Drudge Report guy, then I was a big fan of Michael Savage's Savage Nation. Nowadays I just stay blissfully ignorant for as long as possible.
Drudge Report was the only place I trusted for like a decade or more. Now it's NPC garbage.

Krystal Ball and Saagar's show was good. Greenwald and Taibbi are two of the only real journalists left. Jimmy Dore is great because he's a lefty but goes after the neoliberal lunatics.

Not sure you can trust anyone else.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
(necro bump)
This forum

actually pretty crazy how true this is. This is why '''they'' spent the last 6 years painting all small, organic, old style internet communities/gamers as terrorists

and '''their''' boundary just keeps increasing
0vi3nz0ii9h71.jpg

Head of the department of Homeland Security: https://archive.is/mqkI8#selection-1081.0-1165.1

Actual .gov link: https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-august-13-2021

Now this just strikes me as a trustworthy, honest man

Secretary_Mayorkas_Official_Photo.jpg

Here he is to Biden's left.

wormtongue-whisper.jpg

If you're wondering why there are so many mexicans and insane looking muslims suddenly where you live, now you know.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Drudge Report was the only place I trusted for like a decade or more. Now it's NPC garbage.

Krystal Ball and Saagar's show was good. Greenwald and Taibbi are two of the only real journalists left. Jimmy Dore is great because he's a lefty but goes after the neoliberal lunatics.

Not sure you can trust anyone else.

I thought Taibbi was an establishment fag? I mean Rolling Stone is fucking evil.