• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where do you get your news from?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I don't know guys but I feel like each of the mainstream media outlets have some kind of bias. CNN hates Republicans, MSNBC actually has a show with Reverend Al, and everyone says Fox is "Faux News", teehee

What are some of them other news outlets we got?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Just keep your ear to the street, nigga. Most issues you hear about in mainstream media disappear once you just look at what's in front of you and talk to people around yourself. You'll also tend to find most (reasonable) people don't completely buy into the shit mainstream media is attempting to spoonfeed them. I've also had a few wobble pops this evening so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
the only time I ever visit /pol/ is when I get home after something big happens.

I look for the most retarded take and then the most plausible and I just combine the two and tell my dad about it as if it's fact.
He used to think (probably still does) that I've got some legit sources since I always give him odd scoops before Fox new's retarded narrative poisons his logical mind