Whenever I ask for music recommendations from people...

He seems to be a fairly chilled-out but based guy nowadays, but he did shit on his band & move to LA at the 1st hint of fame... but that was maybe 2008?

I saw an interview with him & Jordon Peterson recently, he seemed fairly ok & down to earth... especially for a guy who (as far as I know) still lives in LA.

G

He seems to be a fairly chilled-out but based guy nowadays, but he did shit on his band & move to LA at the 1st hint of fame... but that was maybe 2008?

I saw an interview with him & Jordon Peterson recently, he seemed fairly ok & down to earth... especially for a guy who (as far as I know) still lives in LA.
I just hate his accent (no offense -- I don't mean UK accent -- but the one he specifically has just screams pretentious cunt).

what accent does he have/where is he from? do you know? I couldnt listen to any of his music where he did vocals. Just awful.
I'm not sure I'm on-point tonight, but he's got a very generic accent which is deliberately more common / less posh; he doesn't pronounce the 't's in Jordon Pe'erson... I'm not saying he's posh, but definitely comes from middle class & seems to be playing it down, albeit mildly.
There's no strong regional bent, as is common with middle class folks who want to teach their kids to speak 'proper english'.

I think I've got this one, but I'd love to hear @McGowan6 's take on it