• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When you’re not on the Epstein logs and commie pedophiles are seething.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
He knew Epstein at least 15 years before Clinton did. Even gave the prosecutor who let him off the hook a cabinet level position (Alexander Acosta).

52057913-10331943-Flight_logs_released_during_Ghislaine_Maxwell_s_sex_trafficking_-a-3_1640096844911.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Trumped fucked his own daughter. But it's okay because he's an outsider who drained the swamp. To fill it with Epstein creatures. Let's Go Brandon!
According to them everything is just a massive coincidence and can be hand waved away. Trumps quote about his daughter is a joke. Him walking in on beauty pageants, sometimes for teen girls, is just an accident or macho shit. His daughter grinding on him as a teen is fake news or normal or insert other excuse here. His association with Epstein was just business. Him wishing Ghislaine well after she was arrested is just because he’s so nice. Ok he was on the Lolita Express, a lot of regular people flew with Epstein. Ok he brought his kids to meet Epstein, thats just normal. Ok he said Epstein was a great guy who liked young girls, he just means LEGAL age young girls and he also had no idea he was a pedophile.

However, (insert celebrity i dont like) is a pedo because of (insert any of the evidence that was hand waved away)

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The only reason I know this is because I recently went several interviews deep for a broker position with a private jet charter, which I ultimately didn't take, but I'm realizing now 90% of the back and forth about the flight logs in the media is due to a lack of understanding about how private jet charters work.

It's entirely possible for Trump, or anyone else, to have chartered Epstein's plane for personal use, even if Epstein owned it at the time. Private jets are very expensive to operate and maintain, and depreciate very quickly. They're not great assets to own unless you're so rich it doesn't matter OR you can charter it out to other people when you're not using it to recoup some of the cost.

It looks like Trump was on the plane 7 times between FL and NY. All that tells me is the brokerage he went through gave him a good rate on that plane on those days, so he used it. I don't know the details, but it's likely he took different planes on the way back. That's how it works. There's a very good chance many of the people who chartered Epstein's plane didn't know it was his, and if they did they didn't know who he was or care.

Now that I've realized this, I don't want to hear about it anymore.
Your name is ribs demolishing

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He said he'd be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. Who says that about their own kid.
Dude all of our leadership are pervs. The Biden family actually fucked each other. Trump claims his daughter is hot and would.
It's fucking gross and we need the cleansing flames id say get some younger leadership but they are all gay, gay adjacent or trannies now