• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When you go to cut your hair and the only people there are seven petite women

Aren't you a fucking viking, why would you cut your hair?

Because I want to look like Brad Pitt in Seven Monkeys. Timeless cool haircut.

8avqlqttavwygunz_1592307130.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They'll do a terrible job cutting your hair since guys aren't their main clients
Even though I go to barbershop, I've had female stylists I've met tell me they prefer doing men's hair.

Men don't shit talk and whine about nonsense. They're usually done in 4x faster than doing a women's hair. They usually have done their boyfriend's, husbands, brothers hair a few times and are familiar with our more uneven male heads.

Getting a black or Spanish woman in their 40s to do your hair, you'll usually have a good time. I've had them get flirty just casually because they are used to being around county women all day and want a break and men generally have more fun.

Even though I go to barbershop, I've had female stylists I've met tell me they prefer doing men's hair.

Men don't shit talk and whine about nonsense. They're usually done in 4x faster than doing a women's hair. They usually have done their boyfriend's, husbands, brothers hair a few times and are familiar with our more uneven male heads.

Getting a black or Spanish woman in their 40s to do your hair, you'll usually have a good time. I've had them get flirty just casually because they are used to being around county women all day and want a break and men generally have more fun.

Plus they smell fawkin sexy. I always get half a rod under the cover while I'm chit-chatting with those girls.

G

Spent years going to a lesbian barber, went about 3 times before I figured out the gig. It was all fat women getting crew cuts. They did a good job and was only $7. Apparently Turks are great barbers too, its like a big cultural thing for them.
Italians do a good job, too.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I had long, majestic Robert Plant hair up until last night. When I broke my hand it got super tangled and I ripped a bunch off trying to untangle it so it was visibly shorter and ruined. I buzzed myself last night for the first time. I look way more jacked like this. My shoulders look huge in comparison to my tiny head and I forgot how much my jawline rules. I was gonna do the Bret Hart undercut for a couple days but I fucked that up.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright

Yeah I used to bang this chick who used to be a stylist and she always did a good job. Even after we stopped fucking. Plus I’d just give her an 8th of weed as payment.