When was the last time someone you hated died?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
So I used to know the guy who had the asteroids record, Scott Safron (sp?) he was a year older than me and he was a huge prick and an utter bully especially to my best friend. Eventually he moved away to California and we forgot about him. One day my phone rang and my friend called me to tell me Scott fell off a roof and died looking for his cat while high. We laughed and laughed, good times were had by all

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Well Tony Smith is still alive, so....

Jimmy Saville, hands down. Word gets around in the European entertainment industry, every single whisper carries in the wind. How else do you think Johnny Rotten knew? I'm just shocked it took his death for the little leaks to turn into a dam bursting.

Fucking cunt deserved to burn alive.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Does anyone still do doug stanhopes celebrity death pool? Those were some good memories of being on the old sub with everyone on a saturday night drunkenly discussing our picks and giving inside info on ill celebs. I remember I got the inside skinny on tony scott being depressed (his family live near mine and his relative speaks to my mum at the womens institute) and we all picked him and he went and jumped off a bridge days later! Boy for the first time I felt like a human, people were patting me on the back (virtually) it is one of the highlights of my life. Been all downhill since really. Would anybody be interested in gaming with me? I am kind of lonely, I play mmorpgs and most hot games on xbox, hit me up if you like!

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Sean Connery. Hated the count whining about Scottish independence as he lived in the Bahamas. The Lockerbie bomber, Abdelbaset al-Megrahi spent more time in Scotland over the last 50 years than Connery

There was this scuzzy little faggot dirtbag I went to school with. Had a missing front tooth and drove around in a retarded jacked-up pickup truck blasting the first Ozzy album. He tried to run over my dog once. A few weeks before I graduated, he went to NYC to buy some PCP. He hopped a subway car and fell off, got his legs run over. He lingered in the hospital for a while, then he died, and I was DELIGHTED about it. The day after he died I went to school and a bunch of girls were crying and hugging each other and I just burst out laughing.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I don't hate many people that I want to see them dead, but I enjoy when their lives turn out shitty like they become drunks, their fathers get caught in a sting blowing dudes at rest stops, or have kids with disfiguring harelips. I'd prefer they experience embarrassment or shame to death.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
My cousin's husband. Huge asshole to everyone, even his kids didnt like him. Some drunk Mexican t-boned his ass three years ago. His death is a joke between some members of the family and I