• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When was the last time Bennington talked with Ant?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Colin died, Anthony is dead inside and Ron gets a paycheck for talking to his kid and Chris Stanley.

Deserved.
F4C5BF6B-1CBB-42FC-AB23-87A20FF2B68D.jpeg

G

I will say this about the Ronnie B and Flaherty moment. Ronnie’s turning on Anthony was the biggest bitch move I have ever seen. He was 100% right in what he said, but was 100% gay in why he said it.

He never took anything seriously, but decided to get into a legit argument with that mick about race. Ronnie didn’t have his white people are scared button, and couldn’t actually put up an argument. So he turned it towards Anthony. He’s right about the faggot and how much he stinks, but he did it as a bitch move
That old miserable fuddy duddy did NOTHING but catalog, archive and hilight Nig crime. Never offered ONE solution. Just every episode "hey, nigs did this today". That was his whole schtick. I have solutions... it's in the fawkin books, it's called LIBERIA faggots. I keep harping on this. Why don't you ship the criminal ones to Liberia and revoke their citizenship?

Anyway, Ron was in a frivolous/jesty mood...all good-natured. But bitter Colin buzz killed shit and it fawked with Ron (understandably) and he turned to Nana like "why are you hanging out with buzz killers maaaan?"

DieNortonDie

That old miserable fuddy duddy did NOTHING but catalog, archive and hilight Nig crime. Never offered ONE solution. Just every episode "hey, nigs did this today". That was his whole schtick. I have solutions... it's in the fawkin books, it's called LIBERIA faggots. I keep harping on this. Why don't you ship the criminal ones to Liberia and revoke their citizenship?

Anyway, Ron was in a frivolous/jesty mood...all good-natured. But bitter Colin buzz killed shit and it fawked with Ron (understandably) and he turned to Nana like "why are you hanging out with buzz killers maaaan?"
Don’t get me wrong, nana is a retard for even booking them together. His brain doesn’t work. He was legitimately confused as to why Colin and Ronnie didn’t get along. Fuck tranth

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I will say this about the Ronnie B and Flaherty moment. Ronnie’s turning on Anthony was the biggest bitch move I have ever seen. He was 100% right in what he said, but was 100% gay in why he said it.

He never took anything seriously, but decided to get into a legit argument with that mick about race. Ronnie didn’t have his white people are scared button, and couldn’t actually put up an argument. So he turned it towards Anthony. He’s right about the faggot and how much he stinks, but he did it as a bitch move

Hard disagree. It was Anth’s show. In theory Anth is approving each guest and each lineup. If I’m Ron and someone is saying this kind of shit while I’m a guest, I’m thinking “Why was I booked with this person?”

I would absolutely turn it on Anth in the same way. It’s HIS show, HIS rules!

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
"You were the funniest out of everyone".

Was he?

Ant was good at reacting on the radio, but any and all attempts at stand up or any solo work (TACS) has been naht funny. I definitely think that Ron was overselling that day, possibly for Ant's ego.

Well of course he was. He’s trying to reach his buddy. You gotta serve the sour with a little sweet, brotherman

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Ron Bennington once said he secretly lives to make Ant laugh or something equally gay as that. He also called Ant the Willie Mays of radio. I don't know sports but I'm assuming that's good. Now their professional relationship consists of Ron half heartedly saying "No, I don't hate you Ant" and letting him call in when Fez died.

HOW DOES THAT FEEL FUCKER?!

Ron was giving the tough love 🐜 needed

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Ron Bennington once said he secretly lives to make Ant laugh or something equally gay as that. He also called Ant the Willie Mays of radio. I don't know sports but I'm assuming that's good. Now their professional relationship consists of Ron half heartedly saying "No, I don't hate you Ant" and letting him call in when Fez died.

HOW DOES THAT FEEL FUCKER?!
Accurate. Anth and Willie are both niggers.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Anthony is just a vile person with no redeeming qualities. He is a tiny little manlet who was bullied by blacks growing up, bullied by his black brother Joe, molested by his dad, and desperately wanted to fuck Treefort Richard. Now he tries to compensate for being a little bitch growing up by hating blacks and (formerly) owning guns and pretending to be interested in young, fresh girls.

I miss when the focus was on him. Making him cry about poor treatment as he cheers on three black band nerds dying or the like was always a fun time.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Anthony is just a vile person with no redeeming qualities. He is a tiny little manlet who was bullied by blacks growing up, bullied by his black brother Joe, molested by his dad, and desperately wanted to fuck Treefort Richard. Now he tries to compensate for being a little bitch growing up by hating blacks and (formerly) owning guns and pretending to be interested in young, fresh girls.

I miss when the focus was on him. Making him cry about poor treatment as he cheers on three black band nerds dying or the like was always a fun time.
Look I 100% also enjoy fucking with Amt more than Pat. The problem is that Ant has a microcosm of intelligence left and thus doesn’t always respond, which is Pat’s defining trait.

Cumia is also so far into obscurity at this point that you can’t really ruin anything for him.

I’m all for upsetting him, I just don’t see how to get him other than the occasional phone call or tweet that catches him when he’s wasted.

"You were the funniest out of everyone".

Was he?

Ant was good at reacting on the radio, but any and all attempts at stand up or any solo work (TACS) has been naht funny. I definitely think that Ron was overselling that day, possibly for Ant's ego.
I feel like AntH being "a civilian" but being able to hang with comedians kind of propped him up in a lot of the eyes of those guys. He could fire off a good one-liner a lot, and with that show they did that's really all he needed to do. But he would never be able to do anything that required more effort than that. I think he was often called "the funniest guy to never do stand-up", but as far as I know none of them ever encouraged him to try stand-up, either. There was clearly a reason for it.

WhereWeAt

I read this in Elliott Offen's voice. "It's called li-BERIAAAA, RIGHT?!"

When Ron asked Nana to name something other than hating libtards that he was passionate about, the best he could muster was to feebly lisp something about "technology", which meant "I like fucking around online". But he was just too gutless to say "I like fucking around online", he had to pretend it was something else, something "more". And Ron was 100% right. The same handful of old movies and TV shows, the same old references, half-baked Twitter hot takes, boozing...it's Nana's whole life.

And who "loves" technology anyway? What kind of fucking thing is that to say, unless you're some sort of engineer or scientist who's directly involved in it. He just thinks it makes him sound manly.

And who "loves" technology anyway? What kind of fucking thing is that to say, unless you're some sort of engineer or scientist who's directly involved in it. He just thinks it makes him sound manly.
It was such a fucking retarded answer. He doesn't "love technology", he loves tweeting, playing games, and fucking around online. He's not building himself new gaming PCs or something, he's just nigger-tweeting all night.