• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When Jim Or Anthony Said...

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
What about when Anth says “Hello.BILLL!” Anytime someone named Bill called the show.
Pretty sure that that was a reference to the movies about Bill Sackter. They referenced the movie "Bill" quite a bit during the Rosie "Riding the Bus with my Sister" saga where they goofed on her awful retard movie. He was a retarded dude who got a few movies about him made.

Forum Clout
Anthony making a reference to a 50 year old movie? That seems out of character for him.
Two things;

1. No movie in the past 13 years or so is worth quoting, so I can't blame him for relying on like, "Finger of God" or Shining quotes
2. There are new things you can quote that aren't movies and he doesn't even do that. He's been on this planet for over 60 years and his cultural knowledge is the same it was when he was a Long Island wop in the 1970s.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Two things;

1. No movie in the past 13 years or so is worth quoting, so I can't blame him for relying on like, "Finger of God" or Shining quotes
2. There are new things you can quote that aren't movies and he doesn't even do that. He's been on this planet for over 60 years and his cultural knowledge is the same it was when he was a Long Island wop in the 1970s.
No. When he was dating a young assistant producer, they talked all the time about how they both loved Back to the Future.