When is Kuhn set to get out?

Wa4892

Random thought that made me chuckle ...... How epic would it be if he got out now for good behavior/some religious conversion, spent three days banging some random hooker, then on day four became THE person who blew up Joe's cruise gig by forwarding the recent 'ooooo oooo ahhhhh ahhhh' screen shots to the cruise line.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Yeah I'm sure this place will be one of his priorities. Not picking up the pieces of his life (i.e., finding another fat white bitch to impregnate, then assault).
The guy, rolled his car, stomped on his dying child's head, to make off with a stolen Vizio™ Soundbar, whilst running from police. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that the first thing he does is come here directly to this site for a GoFundMe or something else hilarious. His sense of responsibility, critical skills, and decision making are some of the worst of any breathing creature.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The guy, rolled his car, stomped on his dying child's head, to make off with a stolen Vizio™ Soundbar, whilst running from police. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that the first thing he does is come here directly to this site for a GoFundMe or something else hilarious. His sense of responsibility, critical skills, and decision making are some of the worst of any breathing creature.
He left the soundbar in the store so technically he wasn’t even shoplifting. The sirens he heard were unrelated. Had time to cover his license plate with a shirt (lol) but not buckle in his son.

How soon after he gets out will he sign up for the forum.
Apparently it's no longer possible to sign up for this forum, the process doesn't work. At least that's what some fucks on Reddit were saying a few months ago. So even if he does try, he may be unable to. Doubt he will though.