• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"When I was broke I still had girls. Why? Because I GOT PERSONALITY! AND A GIANT CAWK"

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Just go bald like a man, dude. Cmon.
Im mid-20s and I already look like Bruce Willis in the first Die Hard, but Im just gonna go down with the ship
You probably have a nicer body than me and unless you’re very unlucky are more attractive facially.

I started going bald in the front at 13. By the time I was 15 I had that Vegata shit.

Renaus

or just compared to Opie's wife.
Exactly. Opie's wife was without a doubt good looking.

"A simp buys a woman's affection. He is always overcompensating for his lack of masculine energy by spending money. He spends ridiculous amounts of money on women because he believes money has the power to buy a woman's affection"
That's why it was always funny when he used to say that he couldn't see himself paying for a prostitute.
"I have to give expensive gifts to women just to have a chance of fucking them but I'm not a loser who pays for sex!"
Hell, he could've fucked 10s without wasting 10% of the money that he had to give for his 5s and low 6s gfs.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

That's why it was always funny when he used to say that he couldn't see himself paying for a prostitute.
"I have to give expensive gifts to women just to have a chance of fucking them but I'm not a loser who pays for sex!"
Hell, he could've fucked 10s without wasting 10% of the money that he had to give for his 5s and low 6s gfs.
Maybe but Tranth needs a live-in beard

G

He'd rather second hand complain after the fact about how he bought his girlfriend's mom's teeth. You know God damn well that he offered to have them fixed to impress her.

SIMP. Plain and simple.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
How fat we talkin here? Like on a scale of Patrick to Bob Kelly.
I’m taller than Bobby (everyone is) but I was Bobby Kelly fat. Well I was close. I was fat fucking mess. But unlike bob i have always been muscular and wide. So when I lost 50-60 pounds I was jacked without picking up any weights.

I still need to lose like 40 more pounds but this time I have to work out while I do it to maximize.
I lost some muscle even wI was a disgusting mess I had large shoulder chest arm and quad muscles.. I absolutely lost some while losing the weight which sucks.

I’ve always put on muscle and fat really really quick. I can’t eat anything besides salads and chicken, a little fruit. Or I will gain a lot of weight.

im kind of afraid I’ll gain weight if I start lifting weights it’s a tough one man.

G

I got hall follicllssssss for television little aby child

J am NIT fat chuld