G

Isn't she a quadroon
She's ugly

artworks-000477966195-v4vr75-t500x500.jpg

6gk570vcnjp71.jpg

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
He knows exactly who he is.

Jesus he looks awful, bloated, evidence of botox, soy sauce plug dye, religiously whitening his teeth. He really thinks he's gorgeous and the cosmetic work is necessary to keep things that way. Its telling he needs a drink to do every podcast now too, probably to stop his ass leaking a la lady di's internship withdrawals. Also hes 63 hanging around with comparative kids, I thought danny having his own bedroom at his house was cringey but this?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I was referencing an old Opie bit. Its ok if you don't remember, but I do think less of you now.

Brother, my brain has been in a fog since COVID. It's the only side effect I got from it. I've actually been going harder in rehearsals to make sure I don't go blank on stage, because the first rehearsal back was hell.

Chalk it up to faulty memory, but I do remember Opie and Anthony discussing that with Sam now, the whole confusion on names. They did it with Shelby too right?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Brother, my brain has been in a fog since COVID. It's the only side effect I got from it. I've actually been going harder in rehearsals to make sure I don't go blank on stage, because the first rehearsal back was hell.

Chalk it up to faulty memory, but I do remember Opie and Anthony discussing that with Sam now, the whole confusion on names. They did it with Shelby too right?
Thoughts and prayers if you don't make it *sniff* love ya miss ya. DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
I intrinsically hate almost all YouTubers, especially these "I'm so different and unique and conservative" female ones. Get a real fucking job.

All these hacks pretend to be conservatives and endorse freedom of speech, then self censor their own words to ensure that they don't get demonetized. Fucking frauds.