When his second better wife divorces him, will he still describe everything as “we” or will he finally talk like a normal person?

Is Eric Hildeman a pedophile?

• Yes

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
No harm done or anything, I don't want anyone to freak out, and it's cool, everythings cool, but, I think there might have been an error between the thread title and the poll. It's really okay, no one needs to fix anything, it's all good, no worries, fine the way it is, it's just a little, like, wrong.

EraGodless

When he’s single and alone, is he still going to say “we will/are” etc?
If he is single, he will be absolutely fucked by dating apps. He needs to invest in a date kit (rohyponol, Everclear/Kool aid, rope, duck tape, zip ties, fake badge, condoms, febreeze, hand sanitizer, Captain America face mask, and one of his shitty guns/knives) if he has any designs of getting laid again

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If he is single, he will be absolutely fucked by dating apps. He needs to invest in a date kit (rohyponol, Everclear/Kool aid, rope, duck tape, zip ties, fake badge, condoms, febreeze, hand sanitizer, Captain America face mask, and one of his shitty guns/knives) if he has any designs of getting laid again
We know his standards aren’t high, so I’m betting he’ll go to WorldCon cruising for a Niki replacement. I have a feeling the next one will have purple hair and will describe herself as “curvy” at size 18. Not quite as fat as the whore Shane Nokes brags about but considerably larger than Niki.