When do you think this nigger starting wearing a wig?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Silly jew faggot. Balding gray nigger.

When?

American-radio-host-Howard-Stern-2015.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'm of the belief that's his real hair. His mother has a thick, dense head of hair. Her father died with a full head of hair. Genetics pertaining to male-pattern-baldness tend to follow the mother's side of the family.
See I always heard it's the father's side. in my case it'd make sense. If it were men in my mother's side i'd be set

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He had thin and bald hair in the 80s and started using some type of weave or something along those lines to cover it up. Robin was calling him bald in There was an instance where Stern fought Gary Busey in the studio and the top of his hair system or wig just fell right off and they didn't edit it on the television version. You can see a gigantic patch of thin hair on the top of his head that is completely missing once Busey puts him in a headlock. And his current hair in any video posted by Sirius looks like he just rolls out of bed, tosses a wig on his head, and stumbles to the microphone to do his show. He isn't even trying anymore.

614-BCFCD-1-A5-E-4-DC2-8818-223-CEF506-BB5.gif

Around the time of the Private Parts movie he started really obsessing over his looks. To the point where he had a mental breakdown and rearranged his entire face. He has a nose job, chin implant, fake teeth, and other surgeries. But Stern denied having any surgery for years until slowly admitting he had various work done. And he definitely wore a lot of makeup for the E! show or HowardTV. But having to make a movie and do a million talk show appearances took his vanity (and paranoia) into overdrive. Including upgrading his hair system from whatever nonsense he has using in the 80s.

C1-A48-ED9-77-FE-49-B4-86-E3-7958-A4684-AF9.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm of the belief that's his real hair. His mother has a thick, dense head of hair. Her father died with a full head of hair. Genetics pertaining to male-pattern-baldness tend to follow the mother's side of the family.
You’d have to be blind to think thats real. It never thins, it never changes, it never grows, it never gets cut, never gets tied up, nothing. He can’t even run his hands through it. It sits still on the top of his head like a soy sauce stained rug. Just look at the texture of it. It’s like a black womans wig. Theres pictures of him walking around without it on, wearing a hat, and its so fucking obvious he doesn’t have a hint of real hair left.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I think his experience on the set of Private Parts wearing wigs to play himself when he was younger inspired him to go overdrive into the wigwearing. In the 90's his hair was really long and straight, not wavy or curly at all. It wasn't even wavy. He got a few haircuts in the early 2000's that could easily be explained as prepping people for his new wig style. His hair used to be dark brown with some brown in there, now it's jet black tight curls that never looked that way. Even if he had a full head of hair, at the very least he's getting it treated and dyed regularly which is just as gay.

image651629x.jpg

rs-8967-20130110-howard-stern-624x420-1357844723.jpg

howard-stern-master-of-ceremonies-attending-the-natpe-tv-convention-M39A28.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Nobody is a bigger phony than howie the destroyer had him pegged years ago.

fr fr doe no cap
His entire career is kissing up to satanic pedophiles. You can't make it in Hollywood without lying a mile a minute.
From his private limo lift to now hiding in his Howard Hughes tomb, he's in constant fear of the outside world permeating his bubble.