What's your PB sweetie

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
he picked 250lb just cause that sounds like a good round brototype number.
On the bench it would make no sense to go to 250.
You have two plates on each side at 225, then you add 5's or 10's when you increase.
So the pr would be 235 or 245. There are no 12.5lb plates
nobody would add 2.5lb plates on each side when moving up from 245.
at minimum you add 5lb to each side and it would be 255.

TLDR, pat is a lying retard

If you’re doing a 5x5 type of program you will sometimes use the 2.5lb plates. I did when I was doing that program, you’re going up by 5lbs every time you lift that muscle group.

But that’s not what Patso was doing anyway so it’s irrelevant.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Carols PB was something ungodly like 1:41. What was Pats time again? 2:36? Didn’t he finish like 1375th of 1500 or something insane like that?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He has never run 13.1 consecutive miles. As soon as you guys busted him for cheating at those races, he stopped the runner LARP completely. Pat really thinks people believe he sweats buckets sitting down but ran a half marathon in a fucking hoodie and sweatpants and didn’t even break a sweat. Once again, he thinks he’s smarter than everyone and it gets him busted every time.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I've never taken more than 2 hours to hit 13 miles on my long runs, and I run them at an easy pace. I can't imagine running at Pat's weight. It must be miserable. He clearly never enjoyed running otherwise he would have worked on his nutrition. It makes so much difference to the overall enjoyment.
Do you also immediately go to beer and tacos (for the protein) after a run?