• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's your favorite "tough guy Jim" moment?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Thank you my good man.

Seriously though what a little pussy bitch. What did he do after he spit on the floor? Did he throw himself on the ground and hold his breath for as long as he could? Did he throw his toys around the room? What a fucking creepy faggot, spitting his HIV saliva all over the studio because Opie was fucking with him.
You can even hear the disgust in Opies voice at his behavior. Makes me hate the Opster a little less... fawwwwk.

G

The whole thing with D.L. Hughley and tha Destroyer...You're too much of a subhuman worm to behave like a primadonna, fuckin WORM. DL Hughley should have chimped out on him that day.
That was probably the GREATEST power move Opie ever pulled, and I respect the hell out of him for it. You don't want DL here? Too bad, FUCK YOU I'm your boss, bitch. Now sit there and see like the waspy old closet queen you are.

G

When they were listening to the Mel tapes and Jim goes “yeah man Im totally the same way with my chick man” trying to emulate Mel. And acting like its a cool thing to just scream at a woman at the top of your lungs
Listen I'm kind of a piece of shit, and I'm not proud of it but I've laid hands on a girlfriend once or twice (just a slap when she was punching me in the face that type of deal)

But that moment where Jim was like "I had to break the code of the argument and be like you NEED to shut up" implying that he would ever hit a girl made me laugh my ass off.

Not because I believe he respects women, but because I think he's even too chicken shit to slap his bitch when she needs an act right because he'se scared she'll fuck him up.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Listen I'm kind of a piece of shit, and I'm not proud of it but I've laid hands on a girlfriend once or twice (just a slap when she was punching me in the face that type of deal)

But that moment where Jim was like "I had to break the code of the argument and be like you NEED to shut up" implying that he would ever hit a girl made me laugh my ass off.

Not because I believe he respects women, but because I think he's even too chicken shit to slap his bitch when she needs an act right because he'se scared she'll fuck him up.
That's a lot of words to out yourself as black

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Never forget his story of him being in an argument with his "chick" and it getting him so riled up he walked into the kitchen and opened a knife drawer. Then he told her she needed to leave immediately. I bet he had to go to a meeting after at the place he can't say. Fucking faggot.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I hate defending Norton but if you listen to the big Jimmy vs Opie fight, Opie is such a bitch. They brought in some hack comedian friend of Norton’s, talked to him for two minutes on air, never addressed his presence again and at the end of the show didn’t thank him for even being on the show while he was still in the room. Opie was on the verge of tears defending himself while everyone but Norton tiptoed on Greggshells.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I hate defending Norton but if you listen to the big Jimmy vs Opie fight, Opie is such a bitch. They brought in some hack comedian friend of Norton’s, talked to him for two minutes on air, never addressed his presence again and at the end of the show didn’t thank him for even being on the show while he was still in the room. Opie was on the verge of tears defending himself while everyone but Norton tiptoed on Greggshells.
They were both faggots about it. Jim could have said calmly that it bothered him instead of sitting there brooding and being passive aggressive.

G

They were both faggots about it. Jim could have said calmly that it bothered him instead of sitting there brooding and being passive aggressive.
He didn't have Anthony there to act like a passive aggressive faggot and team up on Opie anymore. Say what you want about Op but at least he was man enough to confront people.

When ant and Norton did their little high school girlfriend texting to each other (which always creeped me the fuck out the way Jim would stare lovingly at Ant when he talked) and Anthony accidentally texted "the cunt won't even look at me" to Opie, Opie immediately confronted him.

And what did nana do? What a punk bitch always does when they get confronted. He lied his ass off and said the text was about his girlfriend. So Opie said fuck it and walked off the show for the day.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Saying anything about it got the exact response that happened on air. Opie “the ship steerer” cannot be questioned by his employees, radio partner or fans. Listened to a show the other day where someone made a suggestion and Tits started screeching “you have to just start listening to the radio bro” because of constructive criticism.

All of the big fights involving Opie make him look like a child. LEAVE IT ALONE.

G

Saying anything about it got the exact response that happened on air. Opie “the ship steerer” cannot be questioned by his employees, radio partner or fans. Listened to a show the other day where someone made a suggestion and Tits started screeching “you have to just start listening to the radio bro” because of constructive criticism.

All of the big fights involving Opie make him look like a child. LEAVE IT ALONE.
Well he shouldn't be questioned by his employees, he was THE FUCKING BOSS.

And yeah he acted like a child but how would you feel if you had to come into work for YEARS and have 2 passive aggressive little faggots constantly shit talk you and ignore you? I think that might strain your stress levels just a little bit.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
He didn't have Anthony there to act like a passive aggressive faggot and team up on Opie anymore. Say what you want about Op but at least he was man enough to confront people.

When ant and Norton did their little high school girlfriend texting to each other (which always creeped me the fuck out the way Jim would stare lovingly at Ant when he talked) and Anthony accidentally texted "the cunt won't even look at me" to Opie, Opie immediately confronted him.

And what did nana do? What a punk bitch always does when they get confronted. He lied his ass off and said the text was about his girlfriend. So Opie said fuck it and walked off the show for the day.

Well he shouldn't be questioned by his employees, he was THE FUCKING BOSS.
And yeah he acted like a child but how would you feel if you had to come into work for YEARS and have 2 passive aggressive little faggots constantly shit talk you and ignore you? I think that might strain your stress levels just a little bit.

Self fulfilling prophecy. Opie brought the shit on himself. He started treating Anthony and his ugly girlfriend like shit as soon as he dumped his wife. He actively became jealous of Norton and Cumia’s “chemistry”, a term he keeps referencing throughout the years of fights and breakups.

It’s hard to maintain on air chemistry with a guy who falls to pieces when questioned or actively brings the show to a halt if he isn’t involved.

It’s easy to see why Tits hated doing the show post Sex for Sam because if you go back and listen to that era it’s horrible but among the shit Opie is featured most prominently. Every line he says gets a chorus of laughter from his lackeys.

Even by that point him and Cumia weren’t buddies and he’s said he should have broke up the show. But once they came back from the two year hiatus it became the Anthony Cumia show featuring Gregg Hughes and he lost all confidence. Even the early satellite shows are a desperate attempt to remake KROCK shows with no success. They even said that they weren’t going to curse or would avoid it as much as possible, which lasted a couple shows.

Opie was a cunt who wouldn’t speak to his coworkers unless on air. He would literally snap his fingers at grown men and unpaid interns. He would bitch everyday about the same shit, management, Stern, technical issues but would later complain about Cumia being repetitive.

Opie once left the show unannounced for three days because Cumia hurt his feelings bashing the shitty service at FH Reilly’s on Twitter. All because Cumia didn’t get COMPED.

Opie was impossible to deal with on a human level. Jealous of other men being funny in the room, easily the most insecure “star” and multimillionaire you’ve ever heard of.

Igrewuppoorina6brhou

Some great Iced-Tea
Forum Clout
Which ones are Erock!? I love that piggy boy

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
How about Slam Poetry Jim with his "I just spoke some truth" body language. Exercise caution, societies conventions.

pKkbgy6.gif