What's your favorite "tough guy Jim" moment?

G

I can't remember the date of the show so I can't find it, but I remember one time he went on a 10-minute rant when the show started because these fuckin FAGGOTS were looking at his naked body at the gym. Like he did not shut the fuck up about it.

Jim everybody's looking at your naked body in a locker room because you look FUCKED UP. You look like the adult aliens from that movie Mac and me, you fucking carnival sideshow.

So what's your guy's favorite Jimmy pretending to be tough moment?

Also, enclosed as a nude photo of Jim Norton. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Mac-and-Me.jpg
    Mac-and-Me.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 29
G

Your deep seated hatred of Norton is art.
Thank you my good man.

Seriously though what a little pussy bitch. What did he do after he spit on the floor? Did he throw himself on the ground and hold his breath for as long as he could? Did he throw his toys around the room? What a fucking creepy faggot, spitting his HIV saliva all over the studio because Opie was fucking with him.

Attachments

• 245AEE59-7FE7-44F6-B247-32E470982A0D.jpeg
    245AEE59-7FE7-44F6-B247-32E470982A0D.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4

WhereWeAt

They were interviewing some Navy SEAL in 2007 or 2008 and something came up about officers vs. enlisted. Jimmy said something to the effect of "Those scummy officers..."

Is this faggot who's never had anything close to a real job really forming hardened opinions on actual military life based off of movies?

Last edited:

Morton begging coked out ben sparks to hit him

Worth noting that Kenny & Steve jumped-in to protect Jimmy, but the main thing to remember is Jim's anger was because a 'Penthouse pet' wouldn't get naked & satisfy Jim's perversion (as he calls Opie a sociopath then walks it back).

I wish Ben had come in & said something like 'I'm sorry Jim, that we couldn't coerce a model into uncomfortably satisfying your visual perversions on this audio medium'.

This was the closest Jim ever came to being honest about his thoughts on Opie, in anger & walked-back as he's shouting at others to be honest about their opinions. What a fucking worm! He had issues with Ope back then but never said anything... No wonder Ope felt uncomfortable, they were passive-aggressively acting like mean-girls for years.

Last edited:
G

[MEDIA=youtube]7EXX8KGGt60:1138[/MEDIA]

Dan in Tennessee gives Norton the business. Norton DEMANDS Opie turn down Dan's volume. When The Opster refuses, Norton starts spitting on the floor in a fit of seething rage.
3QdUs66.jpg
GUOfbOH.png
Lol didn’t know worms spit. Somebody find the the clip where the gym didn’t have his right smoothie cup