What's your favorite hot sauce/salsa?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
1654113821575.png

G

Big fan, I have a cabinet full of em. The Mexican seafood places here in SoCal always have one called El Yucateco. It comes in green and red and it’s really spicy and good on ceviche and all that. Tapatio is always classic and versatile. Cholula is bland to me. Valentina is for poor people. Sriracha is overrated, but good on pizza. I also recently tried one called Secret Aardvark and it was really good. What are some other hot sauces we got? Call in!
Yucateco is good stuff and they have a bunch of other flavors that are good, too. All the legit spic spots around use it too.

[MEDIA=amazon]B082VLDBP9[/MEDIA]

however, my go-to remains La Victoria Salsa Brava. It’s thick so you wouldn’t put it on stuff like eggs but on Mexican food it’s great

la-victoria-salsa-brava-taco-sauce-hot-29.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Look, it's fucking Tabasco and Sriracha and that's it. Everything else is derivative and meaningless and if you need fucking Nando's sauce on something, it tasted shit in the first place.

Tabasco's Habanero or whatever brings the taste out of eggs like nothing else, and the good stuff I mentioned does the job for steak done on a BBQ.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The Mrs. Renfro jalapeno salsa is one of my faves. Surprisingly good.

a729b185-f3c2-413b-8914-de19ad085518_1.ecd2a4f1df2d0589be9dcb8e1e9b9205.jpeg
Everything I've had from them has been great. The Jalapeno salsa slaps, child. I also really love their ghost pepper cheese dip.

They have a Craft Beer Salsa too that was really good, but I bought it recently and it tasted like ass. Not sure if I just got a bad batch or if it wasn't sealed properly and spoiled, but I hope they didn't change the recipe.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I put this in my brother's fridge 12 years ago and it's still in there unopened
1654123594198.png

i wonder if it's still brand new

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Everything I've had from them has been great. The Jalapeno salsa slaps, child. I also really love their ghost pepper cheese dip.

They have a Craft Beer Salsa too that was really good, but I bought it recently and it tasted like ass. Not sure if I just got a bad batch or if it wasn't sealed properly and spoiled, but I hope they didn't change the recipe.
I tried that beer salsa. Can confirm its trash.

This stuff is good without being too hot.

71OmpKrAI3L._SL1500_.jpg

Clint’s Texas Salsa is my go-to.
Herdez makes a guacamole salsa that’s pretty damn good.
For hot sauce, I go Tabasco (regular and scorpion) or Crystal.