What's your favorite hot sauce/salsa?

Los Calientes Rojo and Clark and Hopkins’ Calabria are everydays, while Son of Zombie is an occasional for more heat

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Big fan, I have a cabinet full of em. The Mexican seafood places here in SoCal always have one called El Yucateco. It comes in green and red and it’s really spicy and good on ceviche and all that. Tapatio is always classic and versatile. Cholula is bland to me. Valentina is for poor people. Sriracha is overrated, but good on pizza. I also recently tried one called Secret Aardvark and it was really good. What are some other hot sauces we got? Call in!

G

There's this sauce at this Mexican restaurant in San Jose that makes you literally cum when you eat it. Trying to see if they ship it out of state.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/La-Victoria-orange-sauce-is-secret-17081821.php[/URL]

Theres the obvious ones line Louisiana cayenne, Frank's tobasco, Valentina you can't go wrong with

If you have garden space try Hungarian Wax, holy moles, ghost (because most ghost pepper sauces are shit) and if you like making cooking spice 1 Carolina reaper plant will probably last years and does taste good in chilis with extreme moderation

G

There's this sauce at this Mexican restaurant in San Jose that makes you literally cum when you eat it. Trying to see if they ship it out of state.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/La-Victoria-orange-sauce-is-secret-17081821.php[/URL]

You in the Bay Area too? Let’s go fawkin do one last heist and get the recipe

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
As a friendly spic I recommend you guys try out this Goya hot sauce.

61KvSoIf3eL._SL1280_.jpg

Cool thing is you can keep reusing it. Add vinegar when it's empty and you got more hot sauce.

I doubt anyone here is redpilled on spicy Chinese food, but on the offchance, this is what's bringing the flavour.

Doubanjiang. It's basically like spicy miso.

Add some of this to your stir-fry oil and you'll be able to read Niki's ankle tattoos.

480260011_0_640x640.jpg