• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's Up ESD's Butt - A Reflection on Louis CK

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Am I misremembering that Derosa was one of the regulars too? It’s been a while since I listened to it. I thought he was on the Yankee Swap episodes they do.
He was on one of the live ones I think but he wasn't a regular. Yannis Pappas was pretty much a regular at one point but he big timed them when he leeched onto fellow unfunny douchebag, Chris DeStefano.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I still don’t think Louis did anything wrong. This is still an odd clip though. This has to have been after he had been doing it too, correct?

Like Ant, the hypocrisy is everything.

He had a chance to reinvent himself after the media circus. Hollywood threw him under a fleet of coach busses to deflect from themselves at the words of some nobody whores that they forgot about a week after the story. They lumped him in with literal gay pedophile Kevin Spacy (who has hardly been hit at all from the affair, because raping children in Kikeywood is a misdemeanor) for jerking off in front of grown women whom he ask for permission.

Most of the anti-woke crowd were like "that's it?" and were willing to support him. He could have either gone back to his roots as an irreverent Boston slob or even harder on the rightwing thing if he wanted. But he publicly speaks about how he thinks women and gay people are amazing and trannies are wonderful and brave and shit. He wants back into the stupid pedophile cabal so bad. I hope he spends the rest of his days chasing it, just out of reach.

Forum Clout
Like Ant, the hypocrisy is everything.

He had a chance to reinvent himself after the media circus. Hollywood threw him under a fleet of coach busses to deflect from themselves at the words of some nobody whores that they forgot about a week after the story. They lumped him in with literal gay pedophile Kevin Spacy (who has hardly been hit at all from the affair, because raping children in Kikeywood is a misdemeanor) for jerking off in front of grown women whom he ask for permission.

Most of the anti-woke crowd were like "that's it?" and were willing to support him. He could have either gone back to his roots as an irreverent Boston slob or even harder on the rightwing thing if he wanted. But he publicly speaks about how he thinks women and gay people are amazing and trannies are wonderful and brave and shit. He wants back into the stupid pedophile cabal so bad. I hope he spends the rest of his days chasing it, just out of reach.
Louis got hit for about 6 months as a result of the jerking off incident, his movie got cancelled but he was ready to come back by the end of the year.

The problem was his Governor's bootleg was leaked and he did the joke about Parkland shooting kids not having valid opinions because they happened to be there

That's what set the lefties off and ended him for good