• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's Up ESD's Butt - A Reflection on Louis CK

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
That movie looked meh at best but List was always hilarious on old school YKWD.
List, just like Louis is such a huge fag about politics whenever it comes up that it made me hate him. Last time I listened to Tuesdays with Stories was a few months after Jan 6 and List went on such a faggy little rant that I had to turn it off. That podcast sucks now anyway. Nothing worse than comics talking about the craft which is becoming more of a problem lately.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
"Oh god it's so gross... the thing is he has the same coloring as me, it'd be as if I was doing that... he's fucking up our people" - probably actually referring to redheads jerking off in front of people.
I've been thinking about this for a while, considering making a video like 'Louuis faces his own demons', there's even a point in that where Louis says 'oh my god, you're jerking off in front of people'. There's also audio somewhere of Louis complaining about Jay Mohrs getting his dick out.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He always came off like a cunt in studio.
Nyehehehe you don’t like an average comedian thinking he’s above OA&J because he has “profound” opinions sometimes????

Seriously even bits i like like him critiquing Gap come off as so fucking ass sniffing. It’s like listening to Jim critique Piscopos special and it’s directing. YOU’RE NOT A FUCKING CHAMPION OF THE ART FORM, STUPID! Then anytime he was just in for some random bit and O&A tried to explain the backstory to it it was just “Yeah…mhmm….okay.” with a tone that’s like… ”This is what you losers are doing? Ok. I don’t get it but whatever, i’m here. But this is so beneath me.” It would be justified maybe if the guy was good but he’s a faggot.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Nyehehehe you don’t like an average comedian thinking he’s above OA&J because he has “profound” opinions sometimes????

Seriously even bits i like like him critiquing Gap come off as so fucking ass sniffing. It’s like listening to Jim critique Piscopos special and it’s directing. YOU’RE NOT A FUCKING CHAMPION OF THE ART FORM, STUPID! Then anytime he was just in for some random bit and O&A tried to explain the backstory to it it was just “Yeah…mhmm….okay.” with a tone that’s like… ”This is what you losers are doing? Ok. I don’t get it but whatever, i’m here. But this is so beneath me.” It would be justified maybe if the guy was good but he’s a faggot.

Forum Clout
It’s not a peek behind the scenes, it’s a monthly show with these 4 to recreate the old YKWD “regulars” episodes. Luis drops a nigger within 2 mins of his arrival but they edit out the word. Real ass dude.
I was just talking about the first few minutes. Is it worth watching the rest? I like everyone involved other than List.