What’s the matter white boy?

Kim Kardashian made it trendy to chase black dudes with large cocks even if they just use you as a cum dumpster. They have no idea that they arent the only white girls they are pounding. Trophy white girl for the black guys and trophy dicks as long as your forearm for the white girls. True love.
It's also why enormous freak dumpers and flapping their ass fat around became popular, because black guys like it. Whole culture's become spook-ified. And the railroads too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It's also why enormous freak dumpers and flapping their ass fat around became popular, because black guys like it. Whole culture's become spook-ified. And the railroads too.
Pretty girls were feeling insecure and jealous that these average dumpy girls were finally getting some attention. All that anorexia for nothing. Now they head to mexico for cheap BBLs dumpers that look so gross. I never understood all the fake stuff. Boobs in the 80s-90s and now butts. It rarely looks sexy naked. IMO.

Pretty girls were feeling insecure and jealous that these average dumpy girls were finally getting some attention. All that anorexia for nothing. Now they head to mexico for cheap BBLs dumpers that look so gross. I never understood all the fake stuff. Boobs in the 80s-90s and now butts. It rarely looks sexy naked. IMO.
A little bounce and jiggle is always great, but when I see some cute white girl flopping her comically oversized ass blubber around like she's pure ghetto trash, it makes me sad re: the culture we're losing as everything become niggerfied. Once these whores crank out a few kids or hit 35, those fat asses are going to plummet to the floor. We've already lost a few generations of young white males to wiggerdom, now they're coming for the women too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A little bounce and jiggle is always great, but when I see some cute white girl flopping her comically oversized ass blubber around like she's pure ghetto trash, it makes me sad re: the culture we're losing as everything become niggerfied. Once these whores crank out a few kids or hit 35, those fat asses are going to plummet to the floor. We've already lost a few generations of young white males to wiggerdom, now they're coming for the women too.
I can’t believe how bad it is out there, so many fat girls with huge gunts now proudly have their fat stomachs hanging out of their clothes. Mind you in public places like grocery stores, malls, etc not even some place like the beach. My friend married this chunky girl and she LOVES to wear shit that has her fat belly sticking out, even when going out with his parents. It’s beyond trashy but now it’s accepted in society to not only be fat, but PROUD and told to flaunt it. Of course if guys did that they would be rightfully mocked but now fat girls are no longer aloud to be mocked.

Slackjawed Cow

Some do those operations after they have kids. My friends girl ( on and off relationship) had twins then went to mexico to get the lipo and and ass implants. Now he is grossed out. He is living my worst nightmare. She is a horrible human.

I can’t believe how bad it is out there, so many fat girls with huge gunts now proudly have their fat stomachs hanging out of their clothes. Mind you in public places like grocery stores, malls, etc not even some place like the beach. My friend married this chunky girl and she LOVES to wear shit that has her fat belly sticking out, even when going out with his parents. It’s beyond trashy but now it’s accepted in society to not only be fat, but PROUD and told to flaunt it. Of course if guys did that they would be rightfully mocked but now fat girls are no longer aloud to be mocked.
Girls with normal-to-small asses are actually mocked as having "no ass" these days. When I see an otherwise attractive white girl "clapping" her ass cheeks like some twerking ghetto baboon at "Freaknik", I lose all interest.

G

Kim Kardashian made it trendy to chase black dudes with large cocks even if they just use you as a cum dumpster. They have no idea that they arent the only white girls they are pounding. Trophy white girl for the black guys and trophy dicks as long as your forearm for the white girls. True love.
Man, as someone with a big dick I'm telling you...the ones who don't have it make it seem more magical than it is.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Mixed race mum asked if child with red hair and fair skin 'was swapped at birth' - Mirror Online'was swapped at birth' - Mirror Online
So is this proof that the Wonderful Nia had ol' Billy Bitchtits' kid?

Slackjawed Cow

Man, as someone with a big dick I'm telling you...the ones who don't have it make it seem more magical than it is.
I thinks its just either a preference or a trophy for some girls. Some women tolerate more bullshit by a some long dick than an average Joe. My best friend has a healthy piece and he still gets hit up by the girls he plowed back in high school after their current relationship fails. Its been happening for 20 years. Its wild. They show up and get their back blown out for a month then find a new guy.